Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Anyone received their MacBook Pro yet?

Anyone received their MacBook Pro yet? (Page 7)
t_hah
Mac Elite
Feb 15, 2006, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hachimachi
I put in a brand new order for a 2.16 just after the upgrades were announced, and it had february 17 as the ship date (and that date hasn't changed- it still says february 17). If they're not sending out the pre-order changes until saturday, it makes sense that they would start sending out the newly-ordered 2.16s on friday (feb. 17), but who knows?

Also, when I go to the Apple Order Status online (not just using the widget), I get:

MBPRO 15/2.0 CTO

When I click on 'show details', it shows that it's been upgraded to a 2.16. Does this fact not show up when you guys click on 'show details'?
Well, sure... my order said 2/15 shipping all the way until 2/15. Then on that day it changed to 2/28... so let's wait two days and see if your order changes as well.

Kadman
Feb 15, 2006, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by harrisjamieh
I know that no one has got the product to proove it, but I see no reason why the MBP would be any different to the iMac. The two systems are the same besides

1) physical HD size - not capacity (and in some cases, HD speed)
2) Radeon vs Mobility Radeon

As far as I can guess, surely the two systems are exactly the same machines, bar these 2 differences.
Actually, I would be shocked if these are the same system board, but I agree that it's likely that the CPU is socketed...at least it is on other manufacturers Core Duo notebooks (Dell, etc.)

turk.o
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 03:33 PM

Well, it appears I am in a unique situation, at least so far. I ordered through the developer store on January 11th at around 1 a.m. As of 11:30 pacific this morning, this is my status:

Of course i got the same email everyone else did that said i had till the 18th to contact them, so it seems my status can't possibly be correct, but we'll see.

Enigmaaron
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 03:55 PM

Slightly off topic, but I just have to ask. It seems everyone but me has fancy details about their order on the status page. Mine just shows one line of abbreviated details. Here's the screen shots:

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 15, 2006, 04:48 PM

Enigmaaron: I think the reason yours doesn't have the details ours does is because you have a standard configuration.
iMac Late '15 5K 27" 4.0 Quad i7 24/512GB SSD OWC ThunderDock 2 Blu-Ray ±RW MBP '14 Retina 15" 2.6 16/1TB iPhone 7+ 128 Jet Black iPad Pro 128 + Cellular

FOR SALE: MP '06 Yosemite 8x3.0 24/240GB SSD RAID 0, 240GB SSD, 1.5TB HDD RAID 0, 1TB HDD, Blu-Ray±RW, Radeon HD 5770

Rumz
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 05:08 PM

On the web site, the order I placed yesterday for a 2.16ghz MacBook Pro says "shipped by Feb. 17", etc-- hasnt' changed.

However, I did just get a phone call from an Apple rep telling me that there had been a glitch in the system when it initially said 1-3 days shipping time and that it would actually be 3-4 weeks, and then she proceeded to ask if I still wanted to keep that order or cancel it. I laughed and told her I had expected it wouldn't ship for 3-4 weeks and that that was fine... probably a nice surpise to not have an upset customer, anyways. Now that I think about it, I should have milked it to see if I could get shipping upgraded... dang.

Woohoo-- I was among the first in line for a 2.0ghz machine but bailed on that because of that dang upgraditis

mduell
Posting Junkie
Feb 15, 2006, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by harrisjamieh
I know that no one has got the product to proove it, but I see no reason why the MBP would be any different to the iMac. The two systems are the same besides

1) physical HD size - not capacity (and in some cases, HD speed)
2) Radeon vs Mobility Radeon

As far as I can guess, surely the two systems are exactly the same machines, bar these 2 differences.
They also have different optical drives, but all of those peripheral differences don't tell us anything about the CPU.

Short of opening one up, there's no way to know if its mPGA (socketed) or mBGA (soldered).

GreenwoodMO
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rumz
On the web site, the order I placed yesterday for a 2.16ghz MacBook Pro says "shipped by Feb. 17", etc-- hasnt' changed.

However, I did just get a phone call from an Apple rep telling me that there had been a glitch in the system when it initially said 1-3 days shipping time and that it would actually be 3-4 weeks, and then she proceeded to ask if I still wanted to keep that order or cancel it. I laughed and told her I had expected it wouldn't ship for 3-4 weeks and that that was fine... probably a nice surpise to not have an upset customer, anyways. Now that I think about it, I should have milked it to see if I could get shipping upgraded... dang.

Woohoo-- I was among the first in line for a 2.0ghz machine but bailed on that because of that dang upgraditis
You should have milked it. When I called to upgrade to the 2.16 I requested the 2 day shipping instead of the standard shipping. The lady said she would not charge me the $15 dollars for the 2 day shipping. We will see what happens.

jimbosyn
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 06:24 PM

For those of you who are contemplating the upgrade to the 2.16 for your existing order, I thought I would share my experience. I originally orderd my MPB on Jan 19th. My estimated ship date was Feb 15th. I ordered the top of the line standard configuration (1.83GHZ). I got the same email as everyone else about the 2.0GHZ upgrade for free and to call if you are interested in the 2.16. At this point my ship date was 2/28. I called apple and asked for 3 things.

1) Expited shipping.
2) Upgrade processor to 2.16.
3) Upgrade HDD to the 120gb.

Now, here are my shipping estimates.

Here they are from before

I hope this helps those who are trying to decide to upgrade and have an added delay, or keep the 2.0 and get your book quicker.

Kadman
Feb 15, 2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by jimbosyn
For those of you who are contemplating the upgrade to the 2.16 for your existing order, I thought I would share my experience. I originally orderd my MPB on Jan 19th. My estimated ship date was Feb 15th. I ordered the top of the line standard configuration (1.83GHZ). I got the same email as everyone else about the 2.0GHZ upgrade for free and to call if you are interested in the 2.16. At this point my ship date was 2/28. I called apple and asked for 3 things.

1) Expited shipping.
2) Upgrade processor to 2.16.
3) Upgrade HDD to the 120gb.

Now, here are my shipping estimates.

Here they are from before

I hope this helps those who are trying to decide to upgrade and have an added delay, or keep the 2.0 and get your book quicker.
Looks like, in this context at least, the 1.83 is "faster" than the 2.16. Your benchmarks would complete approx. 1 month faster.

Rumz
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 07:06 PM

Yeah my shipping date also updated to March 16. a couple days over the 4 week mark from yesterday when I ordered. I feel like I just waited all month for Christmas only to reset the countdown on Christmas Eve for a month later. It's sick.

skcrane
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 15, 2006, 07:18 PM

anyone upgrading their macbook pro to the 2.16 processor, I am in line to get a 2.0ghz but was wonderring if anyone was upgrading and why. The 2.0 seems fine to me, and the $300 price seems steep a 15% increase in price for a 8% increase possibly in speed. The guy at my nearby apple store, seemed to not be able to justify the price for the speed. I also agree. I did upgrade the ram to 2gb through a private vendor. So now I have a 2.0ghz, 2gb ram, 100gb hard drive and the 256mb vram. I am so excited this is my first laptop mac, and mac. I hope to possibly have it by the end of the week, that is what they said, since I am first in line to get one and I have been on the wait list since 1/10.

Rumz
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 08:43 PM

Part of it is psychological (having the best even if it's only marginally better).

Part of it is thinking "damn I'll need all the juice I can get for those Adobe apps until Universal comes out".

Part of it was a reason to cancel my order was to take advantage of a student discount I hadn't taken advantage of on my Jan. 10th order (offsets some of that $300 upgrade, you know? So not as big of hit to me).

I wonder how many Intel Mac buyers are "switchers" who have never bought a Mac before (regardless of whether they have used / currently use one they don't own). Once I decided I wanted a Mac, it was simply a matter of waiting for Apple to introduce either new Intel Powerbooks or an Intel Mac Mini. At the rate I'm going (estimated ship date of March 16) Intel Mac Minis might not be far from when I actually recieve my laptop.

hldan
Mac Elite
Feb 15, 2006, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by skcrane
The guy at my nearby apple store, seemed to not be able to justify the price for the speed. I also agree. I did upgrade the ram to 2gb through a private vendor. So now I have a 2.0ghz, 2gb ram, 100gb hard drive and the 256mb vram. I am so excited this is my first laptop mac, and mac. I hope to possibly have it by the end of the week, that is what they said, since I am first in line to get one and I have been on the wait list since 1/10.
Hi Skcrane, I mentioned this in a different thread but it's always a good idea to have the fastest processor so your Mac won't become obsolete too fast however the price of $300.00 for the upgrade may seem steep to some so if you configure it properly through BTO you will save $100.00 with the same specs.
The ram configuration ships as a 1GB stick out the box. If you BTO for the 2.1Ghz then change the ram config to (2) 512MB sticks and Apple will reduce the cost by $100.00. You will still get 1Gb ram and the processor upgrade will only set you back $200.00.
iMac 24" 2.8 Ghz Core 2 Extreme
500GB HDD
4GB Ram
Proud new Owner!

turk.o
Forum Regular
Feb 15, 2006, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by hldan
Hi Skcrane, I mentioned this in a different thread but it's always a good idea to have the fastest processor so your Mac won't become obsolete too fast however the price of $300.00 for the upgrade may seem steep to some so if you configure it properly through BTO you will save $100.00 with the same specs.
The ram configuration ships as a 1GB stick out the box. If you BTO for the 2.1Ghz then change the ram config to (2) 512MB sticks and Apple will reduce the cost by $100.00. You will still get 1Gb ram and the processor upgrade will only set you back $200.00.
i'm willing to bet that no one who really, really needs that extra speed is going to be happy with 1GB of ram. since they now have to replace both sticks of ram to get to 2GB total, instead of just adding one, they have now spent more money than they would have saved.

skcrane
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 15, 2006, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by turk.o
i'm willing to bet that no one who really, really needs that extra speed is going to be happy with 1GB of ram. since they now have to replace both sticks of ram to get to 2GB total, instead of just adding one, they have now spent more money than they would have saved.
I am not locked into the 2.0ghz since it is a standard configuration, I can pass on it and order a 2.16ghz. I honestly thought that since I was a consumer user (e-mail, finances, internet, some digital photography, honestly I do not play games on my computer) I honestly thought the 2.0 would be fine for quite a while. I was considering a ibook, but honestly the macbook pro is just too darn tempting. I also saw that the new ibook or whatever it will be called will only have 13.3 inch monitor I would prefer the 15inch for viewing. So honestly for me and for the money the 2.0ghz should be fine for quite a while for my needs, in fact it might be overkill, my local apple store can upgrade the 1 stick of 1gb ram for only $149, so the standard 2.0ghz configuration should be fine for me according the apple store and honestly a friends who has a mac as well. Any advice for me would be helpful as a final decision has not been made.

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 12:02 AM

Jimbosyn, thanks for the tip on the order status, mine also shows that it's a 2.0 and I didn't think to press the button for the details to see what processor was listed. Mine now does say 2.16 with ship date 2/28 and delivery 3/3. Mine's the same configuration as yours.
iMac Late '15 5K 27" 4.0 Quad i7 24/512GB SSD OWC ThunderDock 2 Blu-Ray ±RW MBP '14 Retina 15" 2.6 16/1TB iPhone 7+ 128 Jet Black iPad Pro 128 + Cellular

FOR SALE: MP '06 Yosemite 8x3.0 24/240GB SSD RAID 0, 240GB SSD, 1.5TB HDD RAID 0, 1TB HDD, Blu-Ray±RW, Radeon HD 5770

Sage
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 12:28 AM

I honestly thought that since I was a consumer user (e-mail, finances, internet, some digital photography, honestly I do not play games on my computer) I honestly thought the 2.0 would be fine for quite a while. I was considering a ibook, but honestly the macbook pro is just too darn tempting […] So honestly for me and for the money the 2.0ghz should be fine for quite a while for my needs […] and honestly a friends who has a mac as well. Any advice for me would be helpful […]
How ’bout being more honest?

[/off-topic-ness]

inkhead
Senior User
Feb 16, 2006, 12:46 AM

THE CPU IS A SOCKET, and NOT SOLDERED in, in any way. I can confirm this 100%

Originally Posted by Kadman
Actually, I would be shocked if these are the same system board, but I agree that it's likely that the CPU is socketed...at least it is on other manufacturers Core Duo notebooks (Dell, etc.)

inkhead
Senior User
Feb 16, 2006, 12:48 AM

2.16 = 160mhz x2 = 320mhz. 320mhz, is faster than some older g3s that have lots of uses.

Voch
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by inkhead
THE CPU IS A SOCKET, and NOT SOLDERED in, in any way. I can confirm this 100%
Um...how? Do you have one?

jeebus
Feb 16, 2006, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by turk.o
For the $100 that apple gives back to you if you downgrade from one 1GB stick to two 512 MB sticks, you could almost buy a brand spanking new 1 GB chip. I decided to get 2 512s on mine and use the extra $100 to upgrade to the 7200 RPM HD. To buy two 1 GB sticks costs a little over $200 at OWC, to buy one 1GB stick and pay the extra $100 to Apple to go from 2x 512 to 1x 1GB is the same price.

This way, I can take advantage of the dual channel memory even with 1 GB, and in a few months when I have a couple hundred to upgrade the RAM, to buy 2 brand new 1 GB sticks will cost the same as it would have cost to make it 2 GB initially, AND I will still get to keep both 512 sticks and can sell them or even give them away if I want to. I love Apple and this product but $100 to go from 2x 512 to one 1GB SO-DIMM is still not a fair price.

jeebus
Feb 16, 2006, 01:17 AM

That is not really taking $100 off the price it's trading one component's quality for another's. This may sound mean but honestly I bet if you had a 2.0 and a 2.16 side by side and weren't allowed to check which processor was which you would not even be able to tell the difference. Ok, so maybe the quicktime movie export will take 1:22 intead of 1:28, are you even going to notice if you weren't timing it? Maybe for $100 more it would be worth it but $300 is obviously milking ppl who "have to have the best". That is the price you pay for having a mental complex.

The only reason I even chose the 1.83 (now 2.0) over the 1.67 was because I wanted the 256 Megs of VRAM, event the dif between those processors is marginal. Ok, yes, a 640 MHz G3 is WAY faster than a 320 MHz G3 but once your reach 2000 MHz 160 is only a very small portion and won't increase the speed as much anymore.

JKT
Professional Poster
Feb 16, 2006, 07:11 AM

Well then, would you be able to tell the difference between 256MB VRAM and 128MB VRAM?

Yes or no?

IMO, yes if you actually did something that used it (e.g. lots of Core Image/Video work or gaming), but no if you didn't. Likewise the CPU, that extra 2x0.16GHz could me worth it for those that would actually use it.

Enigmaaron
Forum Regular
Feb 16, 2006, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by schalliol
Enigmaaron: I think the reason yours doesn't have the details ours does is because you have a standard configuration.
Ahhh, good call. Thanks.

terigox
Forum Regular
Feb 16, 2006, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by JKT
Well then, would you be able to tell the difference between 256MB VRAM and 128MB VRAM?

Yes or no?

IMO, yes if you actually did something that used it (e.g. lots of Core Image/Video work or gaming), but no if you didn't. Likewise the CPU, that extra 2x0.16GHz could me worth it for those that would actually use it.
I debated over this for the longest time, and finally decided no, but I'm not sure Hoping I wont regret it!!

cougar337
Feb 16, 2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by cougar337
I just ordered mine early morning 2/14 and I'm showing a ship date of March 15

It's cool that they upgraded all of our orders with the faster processors but 0.17Mhz is not going to make any difference. I would rather have my MBP now with the 1.86Mhz then to be delayed a month for a measly 0.17Mhz

Who am I kidding?! Pissed off about an upgrade, seems silly.... I started thinking about this, yes they did say middle of feburary but I highly doubt that they wouldn't delay us unless it was for a good reason....maybe there's some other underlying issue other than just the small speed increase. I know I would rather have the small delay then the bigger problems later if they rushed the product out the door with crappy hardware...wouldn't you?

Face it, we are all hooked on Apple, otherwise we wouldn't be on a Mac Forum complaining about it if we didn't love there products so much. I can stand to wait just a little while longer for a better overall product

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 01:08 PM

Tell it, brutha!

Freeway Fritz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2006, 01:19 PM

Despite being disappointed about a later shipping date, I now realize that it is probably to my advantage.

I use Motion alot these days, so until the universal binary comes out next month, I would be out of business. Another program I use to create cd-roms is expected to release a universal binary within a few weeks, so again I would be out of business if I had a Macbook Pro today. Microsoft office will run ok, and although I do have Adobe Creative Suite 2, I only use it infrequently, so that is not a show stopper.

What I would miss, however, is is there is no version of Flash that works in the Safari universal; I have seen comments that flash only works in the Safari rosetta version. Or if the Fip 4 mac people do not get their act together and get a universal binary of their wmv player out soon.

Realistically, outside of being able to say "Look I got a new toy" what could I do with an intel mac today (outside of the ilife suite, of course)?

lookmark
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 01:33 PM

Actually, the Intel Macs have an Intel-native version of the Flash Player plug-in (for Safari at least).

I believe with 10.4.5 the Flip4Mac plug-in now works in Rosetta, but it's not UB yet.
( Last edited by lookmark; Feb 16, 2006 at 01:41 PM. )

GreenwoodMO
Forum Regular
Feb 16, 2006, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Freeway Fritz
Realistically, outside of being able to say "Look I got a new toy" what could I do with an intel mac today (outside of the ilife suite, of course)?
No doubt. Maybe if they keep pushing the shipping date out enough our 1.83GHz machines will turn into 3GHz machines and all the Adobe Apps will be Universal. Hey, I am trying to keep a sense of humor here!

onlykaria
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2006, 01:42 PM

unfortanetly for me i am a student with a busted ibook and no other mac. so i could use a new macbook three days before ASAP

venom600
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2006, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Kadman
Awesome! So next year I should be able to go to my local PC show and pick up a 2.5ghz Merom then, right?

The 2.0 seems fine to me, and the $300 price seems steep a 15% increase in price for a 8% increase possibly in speed.
It won't even be 8%. The processor would be the only part that is faster. The bus, graphics, memory, and storage won't be any faster at all. I would estimate that the difference would be at most 3-4%. I would bet you would see more of a performance increase going from the 5400 to a 7200RPM drive and bumping the RAM all the way up.

Freeway Fritz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2006, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by lookmark
Actually, the Intel Macs have an Intel-native version of the Flash Player plug-in (for Safari at least).

I believe with 10.4.5 the Flip4Mac plug-in now works in Rosetta, but it's not UB yet.

Thanks for the info. I did not know this and apparently many others do not as well.

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 02:55 PM

Yeah, it should be something like 8.3% of CPU activity. In some tasks you should see that level of performance improvement, whereas in others you might not be fully using the CPU anyway.

jrramsey
Forum Regular
Feb 16, 2006, 04:31 PM

8% (at best) just isn't worth it. Take the money and buy more RAM or faster HD. If you're serious about high-end performance, workstations are the only way to go (whether PC or Mac). IMHO, the MacBook Pro is for solid performing mobility...not for Rendering 2gig files in Motion or Maya which is tough even for the best workstations.

BTW: If you haven't figured it out, I stayed with the Dual 2.0, bought an Extra Gig of RAM from Crucial, and my ship date is Feb 23. I can live with being <8% of the very top...and have $200 left over for an extra battery or charger.

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 04:40 PM

MBP would be terrible for Maya. We still don't have workstation graphics cards, a la Quadro line from nVidia. I'm expecting to tax the machine through lots of open applications at once, huge spreadsheets and large 2D images. It might sound like overkill for now, but I expect to use this like I've used the 1GHz/1GB/SD Ti, 3 - 3.5 years in this way.

Kadman
Feb 16, 2006, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by venom600
Awesome! So next year I should be able to go to my local PC show and pick up a 2.5ghz Merom then, right?

It won't even be 8%. The processor would be the only part that is faster. The bus, graphics, memory, and storage won't be any faster at all. I would estimate that the difference would be at most 3-4%. I would bet you would see more of a performance increase going from the 5400 to a 7200RPM drive and bumping the RAM all the way up.
Not necessarily. Usually you can upgrade within the same chip line/model, but sometimes there are even limitations there (bus speeds, voltage differences, etc) that can limit what CPUs you can swap in. Often times you can bump up to faster speeds, but it certainly doesn't make it "future proof".

prashant
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2006, 08:05 PM

Also, I assume upgrading the cpu would void the warranty? If one also has applecare for 3 years... who knows what the cpus then would look like?

Freeway Fritz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 16, 2006, 11:06 PM

OK, so here is my latest shipping info. Originally ordered a 1.83 with a 120 GB HD on Feb 1, shipping on Feb 28. Was automatically upgraded to the 2.0 chip on Tuesday, and at the same time shipping was extended out to Mar 3.

I decided yesterday morning to upgrade to the 2.16 chip so called Apple and modified my current order. Was told that shipping would be in 3-4 weeks, but that I had a reserved spot in line ahead of new orders. However, when my online order information was updated to reflect the 2.1 chip, the shipping time still said Mar 3.

I called Apple a little while ago to inquire about the Mar 3 shipping date because it did not seem right to have the same shipping date with the upgraded processor. I was told that this date was good and that it "is the high end for shipping", and that "the MBP would probably ship before or certainly no later" than Mar 3.

Take it for what it is worth.
( Last edited by Freeway Fritz; Feb 16, 2006 at 11:38 PM. )

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 16, 2006, 11:32 PM

Nice. Yeah, they can't ship thousands of units on ONE day.

bennychuang
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 17, 2006, 01:26 AM

OK, so here is my latest shipping info. Originally ordered a 1.83 with a 120 GB HD on Feb 1, shipping on Feb 28. Was automatically upgraded to the 2.0 chip on Tuesday, and at the same time shipping was extended out to Mar 3.

I decided yesterday morning to upgrade to the 2.16 chip so called Apple and modified my current order. Was told that shipping would be in 3-4 weeks, but that I had a reserved spot in line ahead of new orders. However, when my online order information was updated to reflect the 2.1 chip, the shipping time still said Mar 3.

I called Apple a little while ago to inquire about the Mar 3 shipping date because it did not seem right to have the same shipping date with the upgraded processor. I was told that this date was good and that it "is the high end for shipping", and that "the MBP would probably ship before or certainly no later" than Mar 3.

Take it for what it is worth.
OH no... I also upgraded MBP to 2.16 yesterday, mine has moved from Feb 28 to Mar 17 with delivery on the 21

schalliol
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 01:51 AM

That sucks. Mine still shows 3/3 for delivery, so I hope it doesn't get bumped back to the 21st too. I hope yours arrives before then also!

hldan
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by onlykaria
unfortanetly for me i am a student with a busted ibook and no other mac. so i could use a new macbook three days before ASAP

Oh stop complaining, if you really needed something right now, so bad, you have choices. You decided on a machine that has not been released yet and what do you expect? Instant gratification.
iMac 24" 2.8 Ghz Core 2 Extreme
500GB HDD
4GB Ram
Proud new Owner!

onlykaria
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 17, 2006, 03:20 AM

Oh stop complaining, if you really needed something right now, so bad, you have choices. You decided on a machine that has not been released yet and what do you expect? Instant gratification.
listen dont take it out on me because your penis is unusually small. they have things for that you know.

if you actually had a brain you could ASK why that choice was made rather than lashing out at me because you suck at being a human being.

Ozmodiar
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 03:47 AM

Ladies, please.

tikki
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by onlykaria
listen dont take it out on me because your penis is unusually small. they have things for that you know.
maturity--

work: maczealots blog: carpeaqua

freebird
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 17, 2006, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ozmodiar
Ladies, please.
How'd women get dragged into this? The comment was certainly immature and deserved a thumping but why on earth would you use that phrase? Don't insult half the population because some fool doesn't know how to act.

Tomchu
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 05:05 AM

I think it has something to do with the fact that if you start a few women up, they'll argue incessantly until death. This is probably because women are overly sensitive to things. In any case, it's just a phrase.

... Therefore, don't be such a woman. :-P

jimbosyn
Forum Regular
Feb 17, 2006, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tomchu
I think it has something to do with the fact that if you start a few women up, they'll argue incessantly until death. This is probably because women are overly sensitive to things. In any case, it's just a phrase.

... Therefore, don't be such a woman. :-P

Yikes, I'd hate to be married to that woman. My wife if totally cool, no complaining.

Forum Links
Forum Rules