Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Spider-Man 2 Soundtrack

Spider-Man 2 Soundtrack
tavilach
Mac Elite
Jul 11, 2004, 11:09 PM

The Spider-Man 2 soundtrack is absolutely amazing. I'm in love with almost all the songs...

Does anyone know of other songs that sound similar? I need more of this triumphant music! It makes me happy .
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Jul 11, 2004, 11:17 PM

Ordinary, Did You, Hold On, Woman, Give it Up, Who I am, The Night that the Lights Went Out in NYC, We are, Someone to Die for, Spidey Suite.

And those are the ones I like because I'm picky. I really like Woman and Someone to Die for; We are is growing on me more and more. These play counts are starting to approach my RoTK counts.

Matt Fahrenbacher

tavilach  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 11, 2004, 11:22 PM

Originally posted by Ghoser777:
Ordinary, Did You, Hold On, Woman, Give it Up, Who I am, The Night that the Lights Went Out in NYC, We are, Someone to Die for, Spidey Suite.

And those are the ones I like because I'm picky. I really like Woman and Someone to Die for; We are is growing on me more and more. These play counts are starting to approach my RoTK counts.

Matt Fahrenbacher
"We Are" just started to grow on me, also. I just listened to it a few minutes ago! I also like "Someone to Die For," "The Night That the Lights Went Out in NYC," "Who I Am," "Lucky You," "Give It Up," "This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)," "Gifts and Curses," "Hold On," "Did You," "Ordinary," and "Vindicated" (all 5/5 stars). The only ones that don't really appeal to me are "Doc Ock Suite" (I'm not a fan of instrumentals), "Spidey Suite" (again, instrumental), and "Woman" (it's too slow for me).
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

Oneota
Professional Poster
Jul 11, 2004, 11:36 PM

Awww...I was hoping they'd release a soundtrack of just Danny Elfman's music. I don't care about the pop stuff.
"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

mishap
Mac Elite
Jul 11, 2004, 11:41 PM

spider man 2 sdtk.... hah.

oh wait. you're serious.

starman
Clinically Insane
Jul 11, 2004, 11:45 PM

Originally posted by Oneota:
Awww...I was hoping they'd release a soundtrack of just Danny Elfman's music. I don't care about the pop stuff.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Jul 11, 2004, 11:51 PM

Originally posted by Oneota:
I'd take that CD as well. I just wish the cuts on the sound track right now were longer. Instrumentals that don't break five minutes usually annoy me a little.

Matt Fahrenbacher

Dex13
Mac Elite
Jul 12, 2004, 12:01 AM

MI

all Danny Elfman

Forum Links
Forum Rules