Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Where can a brother get some cursors?

Where can a brother get some cursors?
TheZee
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 14, 2004, 03:57 AM

Question: Where are all the cursors out there? I think we are all familiar with ResExcellence, I dig em. I don't dig, however, the fact that they update or have any new cursor/pointer sets for months and even years. I know now to check their site for new ceations say, once every 4-6 months. That being said, I hope you can understand my frustration with obtaiing cursors/pointers and/or cursor/pointer sets. ResExcellence seems to have a lock on em all. I have yet to find one site that barely comes close. Sure, I make my own up but after awhile, I like to get ideas from other creations. I use Unsanity's "MightyMouse" cursor/pointer installer which is a dream. I like to change cursor sets or create new ones quite often so I'm putting the request out there that if anyone knows of some sites where I can obtain cursors/cusror-pointer sets/waits/etc can you pass it on to me? In advance let me say that you are all royalty in my book. You're Gems among stones my friends. Gems among stones. And don't let anyone tell you different!
Peace out,
TheZee
MacBook Aluminum Unibody, 2GHz Intel Core duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD, OS X 10.5.7

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Jul 14, 2004, 06:12 AM

wincustomize.com

after u download, open the file w/ stuffit and drag the resulting folder to mighty mouse.

TheZee  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 15, 2004, 06:25 AM

Yo, boy8cookie,
Thanks for the tip on that site my bruthah! I briefly glanced over it and it looks pretty cool. I'm hoping that there are is a good quantity of cursor/pointers to choose from. You know, that's what I'm talking about. There are sites like the one you forwarded to me that supply those nasty little Windows users with a plethora of cursors/pointers. We need to see more sites like Resexcellence that are devoted to unique mods like cursors/pointers, boot panels, boot screens, login screens etc If you have any MAC cool sites where I can find such amenities in your bag of tricks please let me know. Thanx again kee-mo-sah-bee !!!

PS: Retract some of what I said before due to the fact that the site you sent me to is a, I feel sick, a Windows site. Dam, I just puked. Please, never, ever, ever send me to such a place again. I am Mac to the bone and only Mac. Not meaning to be harsh. I do appreciate your effort.
( Last edited by TheZee; Jul 15, 2004 at 07:06 AM. )
TheZee
MacBook Aluminum Unibody, 2GHz Intel Core duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD, OS X 10.5.7

Forum Links
Forum Rules