Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Anyone else refreshing Canada Apple Store page to order iPad?

Anyone else refreshing Canada Apple Store page to order iPad?
hadocon
Mac Elite
May 10, 2010, 12:15 AM

Hey Y'all.

I keep refreshing the Canadian Apple Store page because today is the day we can start iPad pre-orders.

It's now... 0:12 (or 12:12am) and the Apple Store has not yet updated.

Does anyone know what to expect re: the store updating to take orders?

Either way... If you are also hanging out on the Canadian Apple Store. Post in this thread and let's see who you are!
20+ year MacNN forum member. MacBook Air 11" 1.6Ghz 4GB 128GB Backlit Keyboard, 4S, iPad Mini

hadocon  (op)
Mac Elite
May 10, 2010, 08:12 AM

Well... I ordered 2 iPads.

64GB 3G and a 32GB 3G.

Camera connector kit, black iPad case and a bottle of scotch.
20+ year MacNN forum member. MacBook Air 11" 1.6Ghz 4GB 128GB Backlit Keyboard, 4S, iPad Mini

turtle777
Clinically Insane
May 10, 2010, 08:59 AM

They sell Scotch in the Canadian Apple Store ? Way to go

-t

Eug
Clinically Insane
May 10, 2010, 11:07 AM

Anyone else refreshing Canada Apple Store page to order iPad?
I'm not interested in the iPad, but if I can get an Apple Store discount on the scotch, maybe I'll get me some of that.

hadocon  (op)
Mac Elite
May 11, 2010, 12:34 AM

Well, as my luck would have it everything is going to be delivered by the 28th except for the scotch, so I changed my order to the rum instead. Can't wait for the 28th. iPad in both hands and a nice tumbler of rum in my other hand!

As I guess you guys can tell I did not say up super late to order. I had a hunch that Apple would consider it the 10th at 0:00 (12:00pm) PST. I was waiting up for midnight in EST.

So now MacNN has this info for Canadian Apple order-frenzy. It's midnight PST... or 3:00am EST.

Balk!

I wound up ordering at about 7am on the 10th and I made it into the first shipment for all my treasure (scotch withstanding).

Boom!

Forum Links
Forum Rules