Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPod Shuffle available in the Apple Store London

iPod Shuffle available in the Apple Store London
mikerally
Senior User
Jan 14, 2005, 07:27 PM

Hi guys,

just so you know, the 512MB iPod shuffle is available in the Apple Store London (Regent's Street).

They say they won't get any of the 1GB ones until February.

Anyway I went a bought the 512MB iPod shuffle as a gift for my cousin (she has an iBook), I already have a 3G 20GB iPod for myself.

As I was checking it out through the till, the sales guy there said I should be privlidged as I was one of the first few people to buy the iPod shuffle in the UK.

I really like the fact that they're getting stock quickly through to their flagship stores, I don't think I've ever been able to pick up an Apple product less than 5 days since it was launched at a keynote before (except the Mac OS X public beta in Paris).

There weren't any Mac mini's there, on display or otherwise, they said they'll be coming later on in the month.

I'll post some pictures in this thread later on (I'm sure you've all seen the ones on Engadget anyway though). But I can't open the box (as I'm giving as a gift).

It is indeed very small, and good looking.

Forum Links
Forum Rules