Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > EVERYBODY!! OMG!! It's..It's...

EVERYBODY!! OMG!! It's..It's... (Page 4)
AssassyN  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 6, 2003, 02:25 PM

Originally posted by OSXFreak:
Hurry man! I'm in the UK and it's getting dark! I need another review fix!!!!
It's on the way bro! LoL, I'm finishing the actual review up and putting the finishing touches on, and then I'm uploading my pics...but it'll still probably be too late for you. As of right now (2:24pm EST), the estimated time until revealing is 5 hours, but I may be able to shed some of that off if I can get the pics up quicker than planned.
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

OSXFreak
Apr 6, 2003, 02:30 PM

Originally posted by AssassyN:
It's on the way bro! LoL, I'm finishing the actual review up and putting the finishing touches on, and then I'm uploading my pics...but it'll still probably be too late for you. As of right now (2:24pm EST), the estimated time until revealing is 5 hours, but I may be able to shed some of that off if I can get the pics up quicker than planned.
OK OK I guess I'll miss it for tonight.... but just tell me this... is it a big thumbs up? Am I going to regret blowing all this cash?
I merely like XP; I'm having a passionate love affair with OS X

badnewsblair
Senior User
Apr 6, 2003, 02:33 PM

OK OK I guess I'll miss it for tonight.... but just tell me this... is it a big thumbs up? Am I going to regret blowing all this cash?
I just got mine yesterday man, and I've been waiting as long as AssassyN. I can tell you without a doubt... BIG THUMBS UP!!!

You will not regret it at all! EVER!

[ 15 inch Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo ][ 20 inch Intel iMac 2 GB RAM / 256 MB ATI XT 1600 ][ iPhone OG (3GS on Reservation)][ White iPod 5th Gen. 60GB ]

OSXFreak
Apr 6, 2003, 03:41 PM

Glad to hear it badnewsblair! I'm so jealous - I'm not going to sleep much over the next few nights!
I merely like XP; I'm having a passionate love affair with OS X

AssassyN  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 6, 2003, 03:53 PM

Glad to hear it badnewsblair! I'm so jealous - I'm not going to sleep much over the next few nights!
Sorry I'm so late in replying to this! I'm uploading the pics as we speak and the review is DONE (phew!) and so everything will be posted in approx. 1-2 more hours!

But it's a HUGE thumbs up, you have made one of the smartest purchases of your life man!
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

tanhauser
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 6, 2003, 03:55 PM

Originally posted by AssassyN:
I figure it will be posted too late today for those of us who live in Europe. But that is actually a good thing though, that way I can start my Monday by reading your review while I'm having my morning coffee

Why are we waiting your review with such eagerness? Well, for those veteran mac users amongst us it could be because we've been following your switch with great delight. So it'll be quite a treat to see how you like it this far.

Enjoy it man!

F

tanhauser
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 6, 2003, 04:01 PM

By the way, I'm checking out your pictures now man... cool as hell. Nice collection of shots, I liked that I can see how the power cord looks like when it is hooked from the side.

F

AssassyN  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 6, 2003, 04:02 PM

Originally posted by tanhauser:
I figure it will be posted too late today for those of us who live in Europe. But that is actually a good thing though, that way I can start my Monday by reading your review while I'm having my morning coffee

Why are we waiting your review with such eagerness? Well, for those veteran mac users amongst us it could be because we've been following your switch with great delight. So it'll be quite a treat to see how you like it this far.

Enjoy it man!

F
Wow, thanks a lot man!!

And just as a little hint on what the review will be like, it's approx. 12 pages long in Microsoft Word format, single-spaced in the normal size 12 font.

And it's so crazy that you say you'll read it while having your morning coffee...you'll see when you read the intro. to my review, that was written long before I read this post.

1-2 hours and counting guys, and it'll be posted!
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

Mohammed Al-Sabah
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2003, 02:43 PM

hey dude !! i am thinking of getting a 17 soon... .. whats the URL with the pics on? and hurry up and post the review!!!!!

AssassyN  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 7, 2003, 05:23 PM

It was posted last night

Check it out here: Click HERE for the Forum Thread

and here: Click HERE for the Website View

Enjoy!
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

Forum Links
Forum Rules