Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > MOHAA Cheat Codes

MOHAA Cheat Codes
Kulki
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 16, 2002, 11:26 AM

Stuck in Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Running out of the 'Storming Fort Schmerzen Final Run' and just plain stuck. I've seen some cheat codes that are similar to RTCW cheats, but no dice. I've done this so far:

Shift key on startup of the game. Entered "+set cheats 1" then run the game, loaded my game saved, saved and then when I pull down the menu with the tilde key and try to type in 'killserver' or 'dog' or 'notarget' i get an error message saying that I need to run the game with "+set cheats 1" enabled...can anyone help? Great game, but I'm stuck.

Kulki

G4/450 Dual, 2 Gig Ram, 80 Gig Internal

Corys
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 16, 2002, 07:32 PM

Take a look over at the IMG forums..
there was a thread about this a few weeks ago
www.prepressforums.com
News & Information for the Prepress Industry

denim_road
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 18, 2002, 02:48 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kulki:
<strong>Stuck in Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Running out of the 'Storming Fort Schmerzen Final Run' and just plain stuck. I've seen some cheat codes that are similar to RTCW cheats, but no dice. I've done this so far:

Shift key on startup of the game. Entered "+set cheats 1" then run the game, loaded my game saved, saved and then when I pull down the menu with the tilde key and try to type in 'killserver' or 'dog' or 'notarget' i get an error message saying that I need to run the game with "+set cheats 1" enabled...can anyone help? Great game, but I'm stuck.

Kulki
G4/450 Dual, 2 Gig Ram, 80 Gig Internal</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">whoops...now to add my reply, lol

i got the cheats working on my G4.
this is what i did:

do like u did before,
meaning hold the shift key down when u double-click the MoHAA main icon,
so u get the "argument" dialog window.
then enter:

EDIT:
CORRECTION in command line.

i had added an extra underscore in the first post, dammit...sorry.

+set developer 1 +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

then i found the cheats like
dog
wuss
....worked for me.

hope it works for U2.

<small>[ 07-18-2002, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: denim_road ]</small>

Forum Links
Forum Rules