Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > trouble syncing jumsoft's Process with iCal

trouble syncing jumsoft's Process with iCal
EricN
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 25, 2005, 02:57 PM

The new version (1.2) of Jumsoft's award-winning outlining application, Process, claims to be able to sync with iCal, yet it never seems to work (always ends up stalling or quitting). I've tried on my friends mac as well. Is anybody else having this problem?

Gracie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 22, 2005, 08:51 PM

Hi EricN,

I'm in the middle of my demo Process and noticed that the alarms/messages that I set up weren't notifying me when they should have been. I did the isync to my iCal but it just quit and I got the same error message you got. Did you ever get a response about this?

I'm realizing that you have to contact Process support directly for any troubleshooting issues and I'm trying to figure out if there is a forum for Process.

Forum Links
Forum Rules