Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Is this phone what the iPod will evolve into?

Is this phone what the iPod will evolve into? (Page 2)
Severed Hand of Skywalker  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 17, 2006, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Yes but they have their Pink samsung camera phones
Better tell Eug that. The first and only thing he said when I showed him this phone was "No camera".

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Fred_Cokebottle
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 17, 2006, 03:01 PM

I think the ipod phone will be built around these chinese medicinal balls:

They will be smart balls that will easily detect which ball is on the ear and which one is on the mouth area as soon as you want to use it. Oh, it will be voice activated as well, so you can speak in the number and it will dial. Wait...for music I dunno what they will do..

slugslugslug
Mac Elite
Feb 17, 2006, 05:18 PM

The camera thing is pretty simple (I almost said "obvious," but I also used to be a cameraphone naysayer)
  • Some of us really like the fact that cameras have gotten so small that there's pretty much always space to carry one
  • still, it's just not always easy to remember to find and grab a camera before leaving the house.
  • remembering to take a cell phone with us is probably less likely to slip our minds. It seems to be just one of those things we automatically think of as we near the exit.
so if you really like the idea of always having a camera on you, it may as well be shoved into your phone. And for that matter, if that's the camera that your always gonna have, you may as well get one that takes better than VGA pictures. That's why I got a K750i and why my next phone will have an even higher end camera.

gerbnl
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 17, 2006, 06:50 PM

Sony Ericsson should debug their crap decently before putting it on the marked...

Maybe, just maybe them i'll even get their stuff again...

(oh, and they should scrap that stupid powercord connector for something decent)
These people are Americans. Don't expect anything meaningful or... uh... normalcy...

Forum Links
Forum Rules