Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Pixar Monopoly

Pixar Monopoly
Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 12, 2007, 01:15 AM

Description: Team up with Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Nemo, Flik and Mr. Incredible to bring the animated worlds of Disney/Pixar’s beloved films to life in the world’s most famous board game, MONOPOLY! Traditional MONOPOLY properties are transformed into famous locations from all six films including Toy Story, A Bug’s Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. Buy, sell and trade Al’s Toy Barn, Sulley & Mike’s Apartment, Edna Mode’s Mansion, and many more magical, memorable locations as you relive the stories that continue to touch hearts and dazzle eyes around the world. All components, including 6 collectible pewter tokens, are completely customized.

Disney/Pixar is really branching out.

starman
Clinically Insane
Aug 12, 2007, 01:30 AM

There's a Monopoly for everything now. Sport teams, different cities, Star Wars, etc.

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Aug 12, 2007, 02:01 AM

I always like to see what they do with the playing pieces for each new game they come out with though. Cool.

gradient
Mac Elite
Aug 12, 2007, 02:58 AM

My personal favourite is Brewopoly....... cuz boardgames are cool but boardgames about BEER are amazing.

Amazon.com: Brewopoly Board Game: Kitchen & Dining

or...... Canadian Brewopoly..... cuz these are the beers I buy at the liquor store anway. Why not buy them in a board game too?

The United Nations of Beer reviews the adult boardgame Canadian Brewopoly.

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 12, 2007, 03:41 AM

A G4 iMac would do a nice token, jumping all around… or even Steve with a Buzz disguise, huh?

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Aug 12, 2007, 03:41 AM

Hehehehehe . . . I just got back from Walmart tonight, and I could not resist. They have a new ATM card version of Monopoly.

There is no Monopoly money. Just 6 Visa cards.

Spook E
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 12, 2007, 03:53 AM

My girlfriend has got that version of Monopoly with the credit cards. Its cool, but the novelty wears of pretty quick as it takes forever to do the transactions, and the lack of money takes something from the game IMHO..

Interesting to see Visa splashed all over your version, here in Australia there's no corporate branding.

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Aug 12, 2007, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Spook E View Post
My girlfriend has got that version of Monopoly with the credit cards. Its cool, but the novelty wears of pretty quick as it takes forever to do the transactions, and the lack of money takes something from the game IMHO..
Darn. I was afraid of that. Oh well.

Forum Links
Forum Rules