Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Footage of Iraqi shot from Helicopter

Footage of Iraqi shot from Helicopter (Page 2)
Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 11, 2004, 11:15 AM

Originally posted by PatheiMathos:
This dicussion is sickening...all of you need a serious reality check. As some of you have stated, this is war. It's not a F****** video game. There are real peope dying as I type these words and its very easy for us to sit here at our computers and make quippy remarks about it. Have some compassion for your human race, because thats what we all are, human. I'm not ashamed in being part of the western world parsay, but I am ashamed of being part of a world that has the absence of compassion I've found here. NEWS FLASH !!! Were not winning, we're just killing more people. If you consider that a victory, i'm truly sorry.
I think I handed out that Oscar� too soon.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Forum Links
Forum Rules