Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > KKK became KKKlowns...

KKK became KKKlowns...
JonoMarshall
Senior User
Sep 20, 2007, 04:34 AM

White flowers?

Loved this story...

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 20, 2007, 04:47 AM

That's quite amusing.

But why isn't this thread in the pol lounge?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Railroader
Banned
Sep 20, 2007, 10:53 AM

Excellent! That is exactly how they should be treated. Like clowns.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 20, 2007, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by JonoMarshall View Post
White flowers?

Loved this story...
The story sounds like it was written by a 10th grader for a creative writing class.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 20, 2007, 12:24 PM

I was at an anti Nazi demonstration in London once. The National Front had invited a whole bunch of other extreme right wing groups from Belgium, France and Germany to join them for some event or other. These guys had decided to take the train and arrive at Victoria Station, from the Dover ferry.

They were met by thousands of protesters outside the station. The cops stopped them from leaving their trains, took a number of their head honchos to see the crowd waiting for them outside from a third floor window of Victoria station and recommended that they'd take the next train back to wherever they had come from because they had no way, and no intention, of guaranteeing their safety. They took that advice and left 45 minutes later.

irunat2am
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2007, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Excellent! That is exactly how they should be treated. Like clowns.
Yup yup!
24" iMac 2.16GHz c2d ~ 3G ram ~ 250G ~ Superdrive ~ Pure Sexiness
15" Powerbook G4 ~ 1.5GHz ~ 1.5G ram ~ 160G ~ Combo

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Sep 20, 2007, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mastrap View Post
I was at an anti Nazi demonstration in London once. The National Front had invited a whole bunch of other extreme right wing groups from Belgium, France and Germany to join them for some event or other. These guys had decided to take the train and arrive at Victoria Station, from the Dover ferry.

They were met by thousands of protesters outside the station. The cops stopped them from leaving their trains, took a number of their head honchos to see the crowd waiting for them outside from a third floor window of Victoria station and recommended that they'd take the next train back to wherever they had come from because they had no way, and no intention, of guaranteeing their safety. They took that advice and left 45 minutes later.
Ultra-violent anti-nazi protestors (the core group - you know the guys I mean) becoming the thing they hate. Nowt new for London.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

design219
Professional Poster
Sep 20, 2007, 12:46 PM

That's a great story.

I once saw a klan parade in a small town (again, out-of-towners) and they marched down the street, some in robes, some in neo-nazi costumes, about 25 or so. One woman in klan robes was dragging a 5 or 6 year old little boy with no costume or hood on. I lifted my camera and she looked at me, cursed me and covered the kids face with her hand. I thought "you bitch, bringing your kid to a parade like this and taking offense." It's actually a cool photo (If I can find and scan the black and white negative tonight, I'll post it).

I hope these good clowns keep up their fun with the bad clowns.

My stupid iPhone game: Nesen Probe, it's rather old, annoying and pointless, but it's free.
Was free. Now it's gone. Never to be seen again.
Off to join its brother and sister apps that could not
keep up with the ever updating iOS. RIP Nesen Probe.

Forum Links
Forum Rules