Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Good on iron on paper?

Good on iron on paper?
wANCO tHE sANE
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 24, 2002, 11:02 PM

Coudln't find this topic on the search.. but what are good iron on papers so i could make my own shirts wit my own stupid designs? I have an epson 777i btw. Thanks for any help...

I put a V-TECH sticker on my iMac DV 400 and i'm burnin' Geo Metro's left and right.

macfool2002
Forum Regular
Oct 1, 2002, 12:54 PM

I can't rememberwhat brand it was but we found some at Office Depot. We used it with our Epson 740i and it worked great. I wasn't expecting too much so we were happily surprised by the quality.

godzookie2k
Mac Elite
Oct 1, 2002, 05:39 PM

I just tried out the Cannon stuff this weekend for fun, and I was *really* impressed by how well it worked out. It takes a bit to figure out the timing of how long to iron on for, and what not, but it worked out pretty well. YMMV

Macola
Mac Elite
Oct 1, 2002, 10:12 PM

Originally posted by macfool2002:
I can't rememberwhat brand it was but we found some at Office Depot. We used it with our Epson 740i and it worked great. I wasn't expecting too much so we were happily surprised by the quality.
Same here...Office Depot brand paper and an Epson 740. The colors have faded over the past year, but it was still better than expected. I wish that I had something like the Epson C80 at the time--maybe the water-resistant inks would have made it even better.

wANCO tHE sANE  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 2, 2002, 09:03 PM

Originally posted by Macola:

Same here...Office Depot brand paper and an Epson 740. The colors have faded over the past year, but it was still better than expected. I wish that I had something like the Epson C80 at the time--maybe the water-resistant inks would have made it even better.

Thanks a lot people.. I'll pick up a pack this friday and try em out. You guys are talking about an Epson Stylus color 740? Do youthink teh same results will happen with my 777i?

I put a V-TECH sticker on my iMac DV 400 and i'm burnin' Geo Metro's left and right.

Forum Links
Forum Rules