Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Kelsey Grammer falls off a stage

Kelsey Grammer falls off a stage
Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
May 5, 2005, 04:19 PM

Ouch!

Poor man..

phantomdragonz
Mac Elite
May 5, 2005, 04:22 PM

That is a horrible call sign for a news site... everytime i read it i read THE CRACK CHANNEL

Weird

Zach

brapper
Professional Poster
May 5, 2005, 05:09 PM

seemingly no reaction from the crowd. I can't believe there weren't gasps or stifled laughs.

GSixZero
Mac Elite
May 5, 2005, 05:44 PM

Back in high school I was designing lights for a musical we were doing and there was this one dancer who would always dance way too close to the edge of the stage. I never noticed until the one day she took a dive into the orchestra pit. It was great tumble, completed off by falling right onto a drum kit which finished her dive off with a cartoon like cymbal and base drum crash.

She was alright, but I later found out that the other dancers had a pool going as to when she would take the dive. I think the winner took home $70.

ImpulseResponse

Albert Pujols
Mac Elite
May 5, 2005, 07:52 PM

In 8th grade we went to see "A Christmas Carol". One of the actors fell right off the stage..backwards. He landed flat on his back and had to be taken out by paramedics. That was the highlight of the field trip.

(he was alright though)

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
May 5, 2005, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by brapper
seemingly no reaction from the crowd. I can't believe there weren't gasps or stifled laughs.
I kinda laughed watching it.
He really looked pissed though after he landed...

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2005, 03:00 PM

Happy to hear that Kelsey Grammer is alright. Accidents happen. It's the recovery that counts, in this case didn't miss a beat.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

Josh Reid
Dedicated MacNNer
May 6, 2005, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by GSixZero
It was great tumble, completed off by falling right onto a drum kit which finished her dive off with a cartoon like cymbal and base drum crash..

Ok, I'm not one who generally laughs at others' pain, and I rarely laugh out loud from something on the internet....but that mental image with the drums totally takes the cake and cracks ME UP!

Agasthya
Professional Poster
May 6, 2005, 04:22 PM

Not quite as great of a fall as the Atlanta newswoman who fell while stomping grapes.

Forum Links
Forum Rules