All prices are paypaled & shipped (except #5 the sewing machine) within the lower 48. Please pm me or post here with offers, questions, and/or quotes for shipping to Canada (please include postal code) Just click on the thumbnails for larger pix! Willing to adjust prices for bundle deals too
1) These Hard-cover books are a set of 14 DIY guides from Popular Science Magazine. The collection includes the following titles:
Storage Cabinets, Closets & Wall Systems
How to Home Insulating
Guide to Sharpening
How to use Hand & Power tools
Glues & Adhesives
Painting & Wallpapering
How to choose & use Lumber, Plywoods, Panelboards, and Laminates
Heating your home with Wood
Solar Heating & Cooling
Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
Concrete & Masonry
How to build Furniture
All these books are approximately the same size & shape, are used but in very good condition. They all include numerous illustrations and descriptive texts that covers everything from basic principles, theories, measurements, techniques, safety, and some hard to find tips & tricks. Price for all 14 books: $18.00 Please pm me if you are interested in purchasing 4 titles or more seperately instead of the whole set.
additional pix available upon request
2) Toys, Games & Fun stuff: A Hard-cover book from the Reader's Digest "Family Handyman" series, covering designs/plans, construction and assembly of over 35 woodworking projects for toys, games and play furniture. It is used but in very good condition. Price $6.00
3) Home Repair manual: This hard-cover, 3 ring binder is full of tips, tricks and methods for simplifying virtually any basic home repair and/or maintenance procedures. Intended for the novice user and first time homeowners, it is full of large, color photos accompanied by easy to understand terms, explanations and tips that take the complexity and mystery out of common, everyday DIY projects. It is broken down into 13 tabbed sections, all printed on heavy weight, semi-gloss paper. It includes all the original inserts and and is in like-new condition. Price: $9.00
4) This set of 3 Handyman's Encyclopedias offers explanations and tips for almost any common household and automotive DIY project. Utilizing the combined knowledge and advice, along with illustrations and drawings from over 100 experts, authors, artist & designers, these hard cover books can be invaluable to the 1st time homeowner seeking to improve their skills & know how and avoid the cost of hiring professionals for jobs they can easily do themselves with a little insight and advice. All 3 books are in like-new condition. Price: $9.00
5) Antique Singer Sewing Machine w/ wood Cabinet. This machine is of the "88" series (serial #AK881475) manufactured in 1952 in New Jersey and is #20 of that production run. The body of the machine is Cast Iron with a beautiful, dark grey pebble-textured finish and accents, and is in like-new condition. In the traditional Singer style, the cabinet opens up with an extended work area to the left of the machine, and also opens up to allow the machine to be stowed away within the cabinet, presenting a perfectly flat, smooth, table top surface. There is also a tilt out storage drawer on the front of the cabinet for keeping thread, bobbins, needles, etc handy.
The machine body itself shows almost NO wear & tear, however the cabinet does have it's share of minor imperfections, but nothing that could not be easily restored to pristine condition. Price $75.00 PLUS shipping
..... (yea it's heavy @>>50lbs & will have to go by freight truck!)
more pix available upon request !
6) A collection of Plumbing parts & accessories. It includes Brass, Copper, PVC, & Steel items. This is a large assortment of valves, nuts, pipe fittings & sections, and other assorted items used in everyday plumbing installations & repairs. Many are brand new but some pieces have been used. Check the pictures to see the variety. Price $18.00
more pix available upon request !
7) SunPro model CP9001 Code Scanner for Domestic GM vehicles 1982 & newer EXCEPT Cadillacs. It reads the "check engine" light computer & sensor codes, thereby facilitating adjustments and/or repairs necessary to bring your vehicle back to factory operating specs. This service normally cost over $40.00 each time at a dealership, and with one reading, the scanner can easily pay for itself. This set comes complete with the scanner, codebook, carrying case, and 2 instructional VHS videos. It is used but overall in very good condition. Price $15.00
8) Dale Earnhardt Jr. Budwieser Racing Jacket: Brand New, never worn or washed, size XL. It has been kept in a sealed garmet bag since being purchased. Made from 100% cotton outside and 100% nylon lining inside, with D.E. Jr signature block on top right shoulder. It was purchased many years ago by my Uncle, but he passed away just 6 months later and my aunt gave it to me. Price: $55.00
9) Mens SafTback branded Hunting Jacket (made in USA), size large. It comes with a zippered front closure, 1 chest pocket, 2 side pockets plus a hideaway back pocket for carrying small game. It has a quilted black fabric liner and padded collar. It has been worn a few times, but is in overall very good condition. Price: $12.00
10) 1 pair of Bacco-Bucci Italian Leather Mens Dress shoes. They are size 11.5 medium width, made of the finest Italian Leather, with double stitched soles and solid rubber heals. My father found them in one of his storage chest, he bought them a long time ago & only wore them once or twice, then put them into storage......He said he paid approximately $150.00 for them, and according to my web research, thats fairly accurate. Price: $40.00