Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Printing a collection with location listed?

Printing a collection with location listed?
heavyseve
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 14, 2006, 03:52 PM

Can anyone tell me how to print a collection with the location field? I have a 1500 cd collection and love the software but have to use the computer to find a cd because I can't seem to figure out how to print a report that contains the cd numbers I have assigned.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 14, 2006, 07:54 PM

Delicious Library is admittedly not much of a report generator. Indeed, printing and export and both fairly limited—an issue we're addressing in a future version.

However, you can still get what you want. Just export your library to a tab-delimited text file and import it into Excel (or the program of your choice, but Excel has the advantage of an import wizard that will let you quickly cull the columns you don't want.

Forum Links
Forum Rules