Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Icon Designer -> Suggestions?

Icon Designer -> Suggestions?
malcolmj
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 27, 2004, 11:03 AM

Hello.

I'm in need of an icon designer for another shareware application I'm writing. I don't want to give away too many details right now but it will require the following:

1 StatusItem icon
3 MenuItem icons
1 Application icon

I think I am covered for toolbar icons, but I might be wrong. Anyways, I have really only released one program myself and I did the icons for it because they were very easy.

I am more specifically looking for a designer trying to build their portfolio and wanting make some icons. I am of course willing to pay, but I will let you know my last piece of software hasn't made near what IconFactory charges so don't bother suggesting them.

If anyone can suggest someone to me, have them send me a sample of whatever work they've done and then I'll send them the more specifics.

Since school is out I have a lot of spare time and have two other larger projects also in the work. So if you do a good job on this one, I would be more then happy to keep going back to you for my other projects.

I guess that's all. My email is [email protected] and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

http://www.theboot.net/

Forum Links
Forum Rules