Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Autojump to top level at end of CD?

Autojump to top level at end of CD?
hab
Forum Regular
Mar 14, 2005, 09:32 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that at the end of a CD (or playlist) iPod automatically jumps to the top menu level. Not a big problem when listening to playlists as you can go back into your playlist by hitting the select button. However, if you want to listen to a CD and you navigate from the top level to >Browse >Genre >Rock >Artist >CD1, at the end of the CD1 you are back at the top level and must navigate all the way back down through the menus if you wanted to play CD2. It would seem more logical (and convenient) to leave you at the menu level just prior to selecting a CD. That way you can easily listen to another CD from the same artist or back up one level to find an artist in the same genre.

Perhaps I am just too linear in my music listening habits ...
21.5" iMac 2.7GHz i5; 15" FP iMac 0.8GHz G4, iPhone 5S

JHromadka
Mac Elite
Mar 15, 2005, 12:20 AM

Yeah, I've noticed it, and it is annoying. I suggest sending feedback to Apple.

Forum Links
Forum Rules