Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Watch Obama read from script

Watch Obama read from script
PaperNotes
Nov 18, 2008, 07:00 AM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ViB---Msg

As you can see there were others who were meant to be "The One" and followed the same script, but they failed. One got through and it was Obama.

So who writes his script and pulls the strings?

Who told the media they must all take photos of him from a low angle with at least one light directly behind his head?

Obama made up his mind on "Climate Change", "Planet in Peril" and "We must save the planet for the children" schtick long ago. Who is his science advisor?

Why are the generations of assassins in the Kremlin eager to have a relationship with Obama at exactly the same time they surround Europe with missiles?

So many questions need to be asked about who Obama's puppet master.

And I have all the answers coming
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:04 AM. )

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 10:52 AM

They missed the parts Axelrod lifted from the Morpheus speech in the Matrix
45/47

zerostar
Mac Elite
Nov 18, 2008, 10:52 AM

Finally!!!! Coming soon!!!!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 18, 2008, 11:01 AM

Watched the first 30 seconds of the video or so, realized it lacks the same focus that many of you guys do, got bored with it, stopped watching...

Just what is the argument PaperNotes? That anything that may have been lifted from another speech means that everything in Obama's speeches that he writes are not his own work and fraudulent? That some of his work is lifted? If the latter, why should your average American care?

Just what is your argument? If you really want people to follow along with this movement you have going, you need to figure out how to actually make an argument, and better sooner than later.

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 18, 2008, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Watched the first 30 seconds of the video or so, realized it lacks the same focus that many of you guys do, got bored with it, stopped watching...
That's a shame. The best bits were after that.
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:04 AM. )

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 01:44 PM

...and thus it comes to light that every word in Obama's speeches was copied from a very famous previous work: THE DICTIONARY!!!!OMG1!!WhatAPhony!!!

BoingoBongo
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 18, 2008, 01:46 PM

That was lame.

"Oh my God, he quoted the Declaration of Independence and danced on Ellen, is he really the one?"

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 18, 2008, 01:55 PM

Seriously guys, if you really are hell bent on attacking Obama even before he has been sworn in, stop and think... You guys need a real, focused argument that actually has some rational coherence to it. I know that such arguments exist, I think that many people on both sides can make them, I'm not trying to claim that they don't exist, but all of this floundering around hoping that something sticks is simply NOT working. It didn't work for McCain/Palin, it isn't working now, it probably won't work in the future. You guys need a change of tactic!

I will be as pleased as punch if you guys could simply start to make coherent arguments - even if I disagree vehemently with them. This would be so much more preferable than all of these lame ass non-arguments.

Don't make me revive the GML!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 18, 2008, 02:00 PM

I'll even help you guys...

How about the story that some of Obama's insiders are former lobbyists? How about the notion of undermining his message of change in appointing Clinton to Secretary of State?

These are actual issues that are actually relevant and attributable to Obama, how about focusing on those?

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 02:18 PM

Don't even bother trying to converse with these foil hat wearing guys. Nothing will ever change their mind. Ever. They have been programed to vilify ever aspect of the left and nothing will change it.

Obama could grab a sword and fight back endless waves alien invaders on national television, thus single handedly saving the entire planet... and these yahoos would still bitch and moan about it.

Oh yeah, I'm going to start a thread titled...

"Watch every politician who ever existed read from a script"

Or wait, no I won't do that. Because I'm sane.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 03:18 PM

recently, i've heard a few people who are republicans say, "i can't wait till Obama fails."

and it seems like op feels the same... how unamerican

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 18, 2008, 05:31 PM

Yeah, I guess all of the "support the president" bluster only applies when it is a Republican president?

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 06:26 PM

He's not president yet... maybe all this rhetoric will stop on 1/20

James L
Mac Elite
Nov 18, 2008, 08:02 PM

Seriously guys, if you really are hell bent on attacking Obama even before he has been sworn in, stop and think... You guys need a real, focused argument that actually has some rational coherence to it.
From PaperNotes?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Nov 18, 2008, 09:51 PM

How about the notion of undermining his message of change in appointing Clinton to Secretary of State?
Was pretty surprised not to see any mention of this on 'NN

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Nov 18, 2008, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee View Post
recently, i've heard a few people who are republicans say, "i can't wait till Obama fails."

and it seems like op feels the same... how unamerican
I can't understand why he hates America so much.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 18, 2008, 10:15 PM

i asked one why.

i asked, doesn't he want the economy saved and get better? if obama fails, our country fails, etc

he said something like americans got what they voted for, he was pro america but not pro obama

and wants obama to fail at something so he can point to it (just like you liberals have been bashing bush... my translation)

i never hoped that bush would fail so much that we americans would face such a recession that could rival the great depression...i live here!

no one wins with that thinking... in a month and a half or so, let's let obama try to fix this crap before we dismiss him...just because he's a democrat

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 19, 2008, 07:20 AM

I've stated quite openly several times that I"m a Libertarian and an atheist, so playing this Democrat Vs Republican card is childish. When the world sees Americans do that they laugh and say "Stupid Americans".

Obama is a liar, a puppet for the worst elements in the human race, and things will be revealed very soon. His fancy scripted words and support from the useful idiots in the media will all fall apart when the USA becomes weakened by his subversive acts.
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:02 AM. )

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by PaperNotes View Post
I've stated quite openly several times that I"m a Libertarian and an atheist, so playing this Democrat Vs Republican card is childish. When the world sees Americans do that they laugh and say "Stupid Americans".

Obama is a liar, a puppet for the worst elements in the human race, and things will be revealed very soon. His fancy scripted words and support from the useful idiots in the media will all fall apart when the USA becomes weakened by his subversive acts.
why do you think the world laughs and say stupid americans? we went through 8 years of r vs d

so you also want obama to fail? why so much anger?

do you think bush did a good job?

SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 02:18 PM

So why won't you just tell us, instead of these countless "big news soon!" threads? You need a blog, or this thread needs to be a poll:

Who's really controlling Barack Obama?

A) The poor people lobby
B) Grammar Nazis
C) The Kremlin
D) Big Arugala

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 02:46 PM

E) The Greys

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 02:54 PM

why do you think the world laughs and say stupid americans? we went through 8 years of r vs d

so you also want obama to fail? why so much anger?

do you think bush did a good job?
He just plain wants America to fail. He's not from here, and he's trying to sow discord in a lame attempt to weaken the competition.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 19, 2008, 03:47 PM

why do you think the world laughs and say stupid americans?
Baseball.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
E) The Greys
How did you know?
45/47

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2008, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Skeleton View Post
He just plain wants America to fail. He's not from here, and he's trying to sow discord in a lame attempt to weaken the competition.
oh so the op isn't even american... never mind

auto_immune
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 19, 2008, 07:47 PM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ViB---Msg

As you can see there were others who were meant to be "The One" and followed the same script, but they failed. One got through and it was Obama.

So who writes his script and pulls the strings?

Who told the media they must all take photos of him from a low angle with at least one light directly behind his head?

Obama made up his mind on "Climate Change", "Planet in Peril" and "We must save the planet for the children" schtick long ago. Who is his science advisor?

Why are the generations of assassins in the Kremlin eager to have a relationship with Obama at exactly the same time they surround Europe with missiles?

So many questions need to be asked about who Obama's puppet master.

And I have all the answers coming

I thought this nutcase was banned - why oh why was he let back in to resume posting this kind of drivel?

Just Curious........
( Last edited by auto_immune; Nov 20, 2008 at 03:34 AM. Reason: changed wording)

Forum Links
Forum Rules