Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Appleworks question...

Appleworks question...
vutenor
Forum Regular
Mar 20, 2000, 01:52 AM

Hey all, I'm new to appleworks and have
a question. I'm trying to make a program
for our school opera on the word processor. I've succeeded in turning the page on it's side, so I can fold it in half to make the program, but is there a way to split the page down the middle so I can write on it as two
seperate pages, then when it's printed, just fold it in half? Right now I'm just trying
to guestimate keeping it aligned and it's
not going very well. I'd appreciate any
help and I hope I was clear on what I'm
trying to do.

Todd.

Rich W
Mar 20, 2000, 01:58 AM

You want to use 2 coulom view. Look at the top bar on your text page. The control that changes the number of colums is to the far right in the top status bar, directly above the ruler.

Rich W

APW
Mar 20, 2000, 04:46 PM

You could also try looking at some of the included stationary templates to see if one suits your needs! I know there are things like brochures, invitations and newsletters. Maybe one of those would also be of help in making a school program! Good Luck!

Forum Links
Forum Rules