Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Casting Couch Takes Pity on the Potted Plant: Weinstein

The Casting Couch Takes Pity on the Potted Plant: Weinstein
Thread Tools
Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 06:05 AM
 
So the difference between getting shit on, and defended by, the media is you stop joking about it and ACTUALLY grab them by the pussy?

"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 08:41 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
So the difference between getting shit on, and defended by, the media is you stop joking about it and ACTUALLY grab them by the pussy?

Ashley "I'm a naaaaasty woman" Judd was one of his targets. She kept silent.
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 08:44 AM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Ashley "I'm a naaaaasty woman" Judd was one of his targets. She kept silent.
What a "strong woman".
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 09:00 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
So the difference between getting shit on, and defended by, the media is you stop joking about it and ACTUALLY grab them by the pussy?

Well, the difference between getting shit on or defended by Lisa Bloom is paying her a metric ****ton of money.

As far as the media goes, they seem to have turned on him pretty quickly.
     
Waragainstsleep
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 10:13 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
What a "strong woman".
Why do you have to even make a comment like that?

I can engage you civilly for the most part knowing what you stand for politically, but I should get a hefty infraction just for what this kind of shitty, ignorant attitude makes me think of you.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2017, 02:29 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Why do you have to even make a comment like that?
Because she kept referring to "strong women" during her "nasty" speech. If she doesn't walk the walk, she deserves to be called down for it.

I can engage you civilly for the most part knowing what you stand for politically, but I should get a hefty infraction just for what this kind of shitty, ignorant attitude makes me think of you.
Stop treating women like children.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Doc HM
Mac Elite
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UKland
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 9, 2017, 02:54 PM
 
So the casting couch is alive and well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41557010

I wonder how many of those speaking out against Weinstein have previously given support to the even more reprehensible (but apparently genius excuses many things), Roman Polanski. There must be a venn diagram somewhere or the internet is patently of no use to man.
This space for Hire! Reasonable rates. Reach an audience of literally dozens!
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 9, 2017, 03:05 PM
 
I get the impression this has little to do with justice, and more he doesn't hit grand slams like he used to, and his brother is trying to force him out.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 9, 2017, 03:20 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
I get the impression this has little to do with justice, and more he doesn't hit grand slams like he used to, and his brother is trying to force him out.
Trying, he was fired, and there is a move to change the company name.
Streep calls him god in her Golden Globe acceptance rant.
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 9, 2017, 08:21 PM
 
Meryl flipped.

Said "And if everybody knew, I don't believe that all the investigative reporters in the entertainment and the hard news media would have neglected for decades to write about it."

     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2017, 09:30 AM
 
Originally Posted by Doc HM View Post
So the casting couch is alive and well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41557010

I wonder how many of those speaking out against Weinstein have previously given support to the even more reprehensible (but apparently genius excuses many things), Roman Polanski. There must be a venn diagram somewhere or the internet is patently of no use to man.
Originally Posted by subego View Post
I get the impression this has little to do with justice, and more he doesn't hit grand slams like he used to, and his brother is trying to force him out.
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Trying, he was fired, and there is a move to change the company name.
Streep calls him god in her Golden Globe acceptance rant.
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Meryl flipped.

Said "And if everybody knew, I don't believe that all the investigative reporters in the entertainment and the hard news media would have neglected for decades to write about it."

Designer Donna Karan victim blames, then backtracks. Video of said interview is on the Variety article.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/don...ds-1202585345/

( Last edited by Chongo; Oct 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM. )
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2017, 02:53 PM
 
I wonder if Harvey is secretly thinking "I **** adult women, and I'm the one everybody's shitting on?"
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2017, 04:20 PM
 
I wonder who Harvey pissed off that the Times and New Yorker published their articles.
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2017, 10:15 PM
 
Good times, good times.

"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Paco500
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Berkshire, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 03:02 AM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Good times, good times.
Hillary especially seems to have made a habit out of socialising with sexual predators.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 07:14 AM
 
Originally Posted by Paco500 View Post
Hillary especially seems to have made a habit out of socialising with sexual predators.
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Paco500
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Berkshire, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 08:51 AM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Yes, but you only fervently defend one of those sexual predators.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 10:53 AM
 
Im a little curious how someone who voted for mr. Grab em by the pussy thinks he has the moral high ground on current events
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 12:21 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Im a little curious how someone who voted for mr. Grab em by the pussy thinks he has the moral high ground on current events
The same ground people who voted for Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy....
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 12:29 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
I wonder if Harvey is secretly thinking "I **** adult women, and I'm the one everybody's shitting on?"
Weinstein has done an amazing job of tearing down the Hollywood progressive elite from within, it's shockingly bad what's going on in the background, but are we really that surprised? "Come talk with me about your career while you watch me jerk off the in the shower, sweet tits."

Makes me wonder how many dozens, or 100s, of young women he exploited, and even outright raped, while paying lip-service to feminism and equality for decades. While Trump once talked about grabbing pussies, ol' Harvey actually did it, 100s of times, and the most powerful people in the biz knew he was doing it.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 12:36 PM
 
Originally Posted by Paco500 View Post
Yes, but you only fervently defend one of those sexual predators.
As do you.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:07 PM
 
Since they're being compared, my accounting of the "grit your teeth and think of the empire" ratio is...

Weinstein - 1:1
Trump - 1:2
Clinton - 1:10
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:32 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
The same ground people who voted for Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy....
So you admit you have no moral superiority? Then what is the point of these posts?
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Good times, good times.
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
 
Is that Melania?
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:47 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Since they're being compared, my accounting of the "grit your teeth and think of the empire" ratio is...

Weinstein - 1:1
Trump - 1:2
Clinton - 1:10
I'm not sure I understand the rating system there.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 01:50 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
I'm not sure if having pictures together is any form of indictment, otherwise Peyton Manning is one of the worst humans in history.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 02:15 PM
 
I agree, which is why I posted this picture to counterbalance Chongo's. They are meaningless photo ops.

However, if there is proof certain people knew of Weinstein's transgressions and brushed it under the rug, or even enabled it, that is another story.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 02:27 PM
 
I thought the entire bugaboo of this was that the most powerful, influential people in showbusiness knew about this and covered for him (and at times even fed the "beast"). His company, and their other producers, paid so many settlements to hide his behavior that it's impossible to believe they weren't fully aware of him being a sexual predator.

It's all rather moot now, though, as it looks like he's pulled a Polanski and ran for a non-extradition country to "recover", while the Weinstein Group works to scrub his name from everything the creep ever did, including changing their name. By the time this is over and the lawsuits are settled, there likely won't be anything left, except for former accomplices colleagues disavowing that they ever even really knew the guy... while pivoting to join whatever political/social cause will help them cover all this up and make them appear to be righteous again.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 02:52 PM
 
A common rumor?

Seth MacFarland at an awards show, presenting for best actress: "now you ladies don't have to pretend to be attracted to harvey weinstein."

Could that joke be just considered regular off-color teasing, Seth could have used any director name... or does it mean it was really that common knowledge?
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 02:56 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I'm not sure I understand the rating system there.
I'm saying the percentage of advances between the three which are untoward breaks down to...

Weinstein: 100%
Trump: 50%
Clinton: 10%

I'm being somewhat unfair here to both Trump and Weinstein. It's probably 90% for Weinstein and somewhere around 25-35% for Trump.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 03:09 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
A common rumor?

Seth MacFarland at an awards show, presenting for best actress: "now you ladies don't have to pretend to be attracted to harvey weinstein."

Could that joke be just considered regular off-color teasing, Seth could have used any director name... or does it mean it was really that common knowledge?
Sounds like an open secret to me. I'm at a loss to what the hell they could have done.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 04:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
I'm saying the percentage of advances between the three which are untoward breaks down to...

Weinstein: 100%
Trump: 50%
Clinton: 10%

I'm being somewhat unfair here to both Trump and Weinstein. It's probably 90% for Weinstein and somewhere around 25-35% for Trump.
I think you're being hella generous towards Bubba.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 04:14 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Sounds like an open secret to me. I'm at a loss to what the hell they could have done.
Recorded him? Went to the police? Called the news? Called him out on social media? Warned all the girls who might find themselves alone with the guy?
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 04:29 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
A common rumor?

Seth MacFarland at an awards show, presenting for best actress: "now you ladies don't have to pretend to be attracted to harvey weinstein."

Could that joke be just considered regular off-color teasing, Seth could have used any director name... or does it mean it was really that common knowledge?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 04:32 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Recorded him? Went to the police? Called the news? Called him out on social media? Warned all the girls who might find themselves alone with the guy?
Terry Crews had a series of (terribly formatted) tweets that talked a little bit about the victim mentality and why people stay quiet in these situations.
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:02 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I think you're being hella generous towards Bubba.
Possibly.

With Trump and Clinton, I'm basing the assessment off of their game independent of wealth and/or power, along with their ability to read a situation.

With Weinstein, I'm basing it off him being psycho.
     
Waragainstsleep
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:17 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Possibly.

With Trump and Clinton, I'm basing the assessment off of their game independent of wealth and/or power, along with their ability to read a situation.

With Weinstein, I'm basing it off him being psycho.
Pretty sure without wealth or power Trump is an anonymous loser who gets constantly slapped and kicked in the nuts. Maybe Weinstein too. Clinton may be awful but he has some actual charm.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:19 PM
 
It's interesting that the problem is not limited to women, I mean, if big muscular Terry Crews can a) be groped without permission and b) feel pressured not to say anything, well then. Is anyone going to victim blame him for not coming forward sooner?
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Terry Crews had a series of (terribly formatted) tweets that talked a little bit about the victim mentality and why people stay quiet in these situations.
You have to be willing to destroy your career and probably your personal life to stand up to such a person. Basically you have to have nothing left to lose.

And that's not factoring in what you alluded to which is the victim will try to rationalize what happened so hard they'll think they're partly to blame some how.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:25 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
It's interesting that the problem is not limited to women, I mean, if big muscular Terry Crews can a) be groped without permission and b) feel pressured not to say anything, well then. Is anyone going to victim blame him for not coming forward sooner?
Because it ultimately swings on power. IIRC correctly Crews didn't do anything because he wanted to have a career in Hollywood.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:28 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I'm not sure if having pictures together is any form of indictment, otherwise Peyton Manning is one of the worst humans in history.
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
I agree, which is why I posted this picture to counterbalance Chongo's. They are meaningless photo ops.

However, if there is proof certain people knew of Weinstein's transgressions and brushed it under the rug, or even enabled it, that is another story.
Most of those photo ops were at fund raisers
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:31 PM
 
Off to Europe for rehab, or "pulling a Polanski?"
http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/harvey...ssment-europe/
Harvey Weinstein is boarding a private jet Tuesday night, bound for a rehab center in Europe for sex addiction ... sources connected with the former mogul tell TMZ.
We're told Harvey has decided to take the advice of the people around him and leave immediately. We're told he will enter a live-in facility and will deal both with sex and other behavioral issues.
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:33 PM
 
The first with an option for the second
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:35 PM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Most of those photo ops were at fund raisers
That's probably why Democrats took the money he gave them and donated it to better causes.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:49 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
I agree, which is why I posted this picture to counterbalance Chongo's. They are meaningless photo ops.

However, if there is proof certain people knew of Weinstein's transgressions and brushed it under the rug, or even enabled it, that is another story.
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
A common rumor?

Seth MacFarland at an awards show, presenting for best actress: "now you ladies don't have to pretend to be attracted to harvey weinstein."

Could that joke be just considered regular off-color teasing, Seth could have used any director name... or does it mean it was really that common knowledge?
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church" Saint Tertullian, 197 AD
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Online
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 05:55 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Pretty sure without wealth or power Trump is an anonymous loser who gets constantly slapped and kicked in the nuts. Maybe Weinstein too. Clinton may be awful but he has some actual charm.
Weinstein is probably charming, but he seems like a sociopath.

Trump has some actual charm. It's going to be more difficult to see the more one dislikes him, but it's certainly there.

Clinton is preternaturally charming.
     
Paco500
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Berkshire, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 06:54 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
As do you.
Which one? Citation or apology please.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 08:06 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Trump has some actual charm. It's going to be more difficult to see the more one dislikes him, but it's certainly there.
He's a very good flatterer. But yes, the ability schmooze is a skill his business requires.
     
Waragainstsleep
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 11, 2017, 08:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
Weinstein is probably charming, but he seems like a sociopath.

Trump has some actual charm. It's going to be more difficult to see the more one dislikes him, but it's certainly there.
Heres the thing. I disliked him at first as a tasteless, classless, one-dimensional douchebag. When he did the Apprentice, I actually kinda liked him. But I never thought him charming. He's sleazy and awkward.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,