Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > 10-fingered Woz!

10-fingered Woz!
tonbo0422
Forum Regular
Sep 20, 2001, 08:26 PM

bluedog
Mac Elite
Sep 21, 2001, 08:34 AM

YOU CAUGHT HIM!!! And all these years, he made us think he's a 'hunt and peck' type of guy!?!

tonbo0422  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 21, 2001, 10:35 AM

Well, apparently he slavishly answers all his emails, so he gets enough practice.

He has two matching dogs and a cat that occasionally prance around his office when nobody's in there. It's pretty funny.

Now don't you wish Jobs had a similar cam? (I can see it now: bare floor stretching out into darkness; a single halogen spot in the ceiling, Jobs sitting cross-legged in the middle, eating delivery sushi and reading the latest Forbes.)

bluedog
Mac Elite
Sep 21, 2001, 12:34 PM

Yeah, I've seen his cat a few times. Its pretty funny! Just sitting there on his printer to the way left. When I panned the camera over to the printer, the cat just sat and looked at the cam.

I'd love to see Jobs in his house with a wireless TiBook. You're right he'd be cross-legged on the floor, but with his TiBook in his lap, looking at Forbes ONLINE!

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: bluedog ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules