Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Introducing Impissed, a new, er, app, for the Powermac G4!!

Introducing Impissed, a new, er, app, for the Powermac G4!!
blue_november
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 14, 2002, 01:44 AM

Even though it's not really software, its a system that allows plug-ins of an unlimited number of pissed off mac loyals to gather on any web forum and get into conversations and post they're defiance of the 'mothership'!!

And best of all, its not even 19.99, or 129 bucks, its absolutely free!!! You cant beat that with a stick!!!

To use the er, app, you must be an angry mac loyalist who has become numb to the bone of these ever disgustingly minimal upgrades to our beloved machines, and cringe at the fact that 1.25ghz is all that apple/moto has accomplished in the last 3 years. Toss in the fact that a 3400 dollar machine has a budget graphics card, "fake" ddr ram, and an aging motherboard!!! Iff this still doesnt get you, then try to come with a reason why we are still being sold one button mice!!!!

Try to find this great I-software on windows- its revolutionary i tell you!!!!

from the collective minds of Blue November/Iapps

oh, i forgot the smilies...
"enjoy yer macs, cuz we are all f*ing
dead in the end....oh, and f* microsoft/
...www.ashworld.com/bluenovember"

Forum Links
Forum Rules