Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple nVidia 7300 GT 256MB x16 GPU

FS: Apple nVidia 7300 GT 256MB x16 GPU
l008com
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 3, 2010, 09:54 PM

Pulled from my first generation Mac Pro. Card is fully-functional, I simply upgraded my Mac Pro. I went to sell this card on eBay, but the 12% fees soured me. So I closed my eBay account instead. Anyhoo, here are the pics. Please note that the screen shot shows x8 and 0 MB of VRAM because the card was in an 8x slot at the time, and there were no displays connected. Works great as a dual-head card, it powered two 20" displays the whole time it was in my Mac Pro. One of the DVI ports is a dual link, so you could power one 30" and one 24" display with this card.

NO PAYPAL - I have a GoogleCheckout account, you can pay with any major credit card.

(Click to Enlarge)

Forum Links
Forum Rules