Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I got banned because I'm insane??

I got banned because I'm insane?? (Page 2)
iLikebeer
Mac Elite
Feb 10, 2006, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by iluvmymactoo
Nope they're not my pages and originally in those threads I never had that as my .Mac address because I have never owned that address. But then it's not my forum either.
"But can you persuade us, if we refuse to listen to you?"
"Certainly not."
"Then we are not going to listen; of that you may be assured."

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 10, 2006, 08:29 AM

oh you mean like goading me in their forums everytime I posted to try to get a negative reaction and make me look the way they were trying to depict me and not getting a reaction?

Edit For the record I don't have a .Mac account called iluvmymactoo
Huh? What does that have to do with what I said? You completely denied you were that other person.

You guys have the EXACT SAME IP!

And now you are attempting to make us out to be idiots.

You aren't going to win many fans this way. Also, blaming them for what YOU did wrong wont help matters either.

iluvmymactoo  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 10, 2006, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin

You guys have the EXACT SAME IP!

And now you are attempting to make us out to be idiots.

You aren't going to win many fans this way. Also, blaming them for what YOU did wrong wont help matters either.
How can you know if we have the exact same IP addresses? They've been edited out??

I'm not making anyone out to be an idiot at all, you're reading far too much into this. I never denied anything read further up and you'll see that I did mention I was involved in a conversation in another forum.

Am I writing in another language here? I have no idea what I was suppose to have done wrong other than the fact that I was involved in a conversation in another thread on another forum that mentioned something they didn't happen to like and the fact that I was the only member in that thread to be part of their forum calls for my banning and being labelled "insane", which I can assure you I am perfectly sane.

I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong because he has produced no evidence of any written text by me that I did as they claimed. It's all based on what he said and a few screen shots of two member profiles. What exactly was it I said? Where are the posts of me spreading untruths about AppleTalk and it's members? And who is the person making the legal threat? And the snide remarks he mentions.. where are they?

But I can see that this whole thread (which was meant to be amusing aka the 'insane" notion) is getting way out of control, because the humour has been lost.

Goodnight and happy sanity
( Last edited by iluvmymactoo; Feb 10, 2006 at 08:55 AM. )
PowerBook 12" Combo 1.5Ghz 1.25GB Ram 100GB HDD - Yep it's PPC! I'll wait for the 3rd generation MacTel when they're at their best :)

AmzicAtmat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 10, 2006, 08:55 AM

Nope they're not my pages and originally in those threads I never had that as my .Mac address because I have never owned that address. But then it's not my forum either.
Well yeah if you suggest it that way it sounds suggestive like someone has edited your post on the forum just so it looked like the other guy on the other forum was you? But that would mean the bit about you not having a .mac address would have to be edited after this all blew up in last year 2005 or someone has a time machine.

But the google cache of you posting your .mac address you said is not yours is dated december 1 2004. so it has been set to [email protected] in that forum all along since the time the message was posted, and that was before anybody could have a need to edit posts.

So lol that doesn't stick. I think someone is trying to play people for fools in forums everywhere!

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 10, 2006, 09:23 AM

How can you know if we have the exact same IP addresses? They've been edited out??
Admins can know. They can see them. You got busted.

Read up more about how things work before pulling anymore hijinx.

iluvmymactoo  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 10, 2006, 09:30 AM

So you're an admin of AppleTalk Australia are you????

Busted doing what exactly? It seems it's not me who is "busted" then as you seem to keep insisting hhhmmmmm??
( Last edited by iluvmymactoo; Feb 10, 2006 at 09:39 AM. )
PowerBook 12" Combo 1.5Ghz 1.25GB Ram 100GB HDD - Yep it's PPC! I'll wait for the 3rd generation MacTel when they're at their best :)

Forum Links
Forum Rules