Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > David Bowie : A Lying Thief???

David Bowie : A Lying Thief??? (Page 4)
aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silky Voice of The Gorn
NOW I get it! This is all just a smokescreen for anti-XM rhetoric!

PROPAH MODULATION!

SHUTTUP! SIT DOWN!

Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 01:52 PM

Wow, just wow. Aberdeenwriter, I think suicide is the only solution to your troubles.
weird wabbit

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by theolein
Wow, just wow. Aberdeenwriter, I think suicide is the only solution to your troubles.
Bleedin' 'eck Theo. Who dug you up?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 05:01 PM

Hey guys, I've just come to a determination after a lot of reflection, meditation, and pondering....

I am Mr. Miyagi.

andi*pandi
Jan 22, 2006, 05:02 PM

Hi Mr. Miyagi!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi
Hi Mr. Miyagi!

Andi*pandi have strong roots, like bonzai tree.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by analogika
Considering what Bowie's stage persona and public appearances allegedly did to the moral fabric of society in the early seventies, it boggles the mind that ANYBODY would see his playing a stupid, scripted practical joke in a ****ing TV commercial as anything even worth MENTIONING.

-t

christ
Professional Poster
Jan 22, 2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter
...David smiles wickedly and opens his sweater to reveal the chain hanging from his own neck....
the chain?

I think not. Obviously DB is a big Snoop fan, and had a monstrous necklace made in homage to his hero, but didn't want the man to see it, in case he (like you) jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Typical.

Some people have no faith in humanity.
Chris. T.

"... in 6 months if WMD are found, I hope all clear-thinking people who opposed the war will say "You're right, we were wrong -- good job". Similarly, if after 6 months no WMD are found, people who supported the war should say the same thing -- and move to impeach Mr. Bush." - moki, 04/16/03

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 05:06 PM

Haha, theolein. Good one.

Haven't seen you in a while. How's good old Switzerland ?

-t

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 05:11 PM

btw, bowie once gave a nazi salute at victoria station...he also posed for a photo where he make a swastika ...of course i can't find the pic...tata toofy

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 05:58 PM

analogika, I understand things you have yet to learn. I have seen mores change subtly over time. Perhaps one day you will be faced with signs of cultural erosion. Or the erosion of manners. It will never be a huge obvious thing, it will appear very innocuously as the Bowie portrayal did/does. If you let it slide without saying or doing anything then you'll at least remember this thread.

It will appear as inconsequential as a few small rocks slipping down the side of the mountain and you may understand the danger and take action because that is exactly how a rock slide begins.

If you see someone run at the sight of a few rocks falling down a mountainside and you laugh, it is only because YOU don't understand.
Impressive.

You do realize that this is exactly what I and many other "liberals" and Yoo-Rup-eens have been saying about the Patriot Act?

I'm glad you're learning things we've long since understood.

(Jesus H. Christ on a crutch)

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee
btw, bowie once gave a nazi salute at victoria station...he also posed for a photo where he make a swastika ...of course i can't find the pic...tata toofy
"That didn't happened. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. I waved. I just WAVED. Believe me. On the life of my child, I waved. And the bastard caught me. In MID-WAVE, man." - 1977

"I was in the depths of mythology. I had found King Arthur... I mean, this whole racist thing which came up, quite inevitably and rightly, but - and I know this sounds terribly naive - but none of that had actually occurred to me, inasmuch as I'd been working and still do work with black musicians for the past six or seven years. And we'd all talk about it together - about the Authurian period, about the magical side of the whole Nazi campaign, and about the mythology involved." - 1980

"[In Berlin] I was in a situation where I was meeting young people of my age whose fathers had actually been SS men, That was a good way to be woken up out of that particular dilemma... yeah, I came crashing down to earth when I got back to Europe." - 1980

He did give a couple of rather strong quotables in 1975-1977 about Britain benefitting from a strong leader and such. I doubt that he could have been called a "fascist" in the mid-70s, though, seeing as Diamond Dogs is based on his own failed stage adaptation of Orwell's "1984". He also toyed with the themes a bit on his late 70s albums, when he moved to Berlin.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 06:16 PM

...and I reiterate: in the light of all that, Aberdeen is worried about Bowie's acting out a scripted silly prank in a ****ing TV commercial somehow being detrimental to morality?

Sheesh, the choice of brand of dish soap is probably more of a slippery slope than that.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 06:18 PM

Only in MacNN can a thread about David Bowie get into the Patriot Act and rock slides...

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 06:21 PM

Aberdeen would have been flamed to smithereens on any other internet board LONG ago for wasting so much effort (won't call it "thought") on this unfathomably stupid thread.

icibaqu
Forum Regular
Jan 22, 2006, 06:41 PM

i think aberdeen is really Bill O'Reilly trying out new "war against christmas" type stuff.

w
t
f

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 06:50 PM

Aberdeen would have been flamed to smithereens on any other internet board LONG ago for wasting so much effort (won't call it "thought") on this unfathomably stupid thread.

This thread seems mild compared to his big epic essay threads about how we're in Iraq purely for oil, and that isn't something to be ashamed of since we're securing the world's oil supply, and that if the global economy tanks because there is a shortage of oil this is somehow a US-only problem, and therefore, the world will explode if somehow Cindy Sheehan becomes president and creates an army of terrorists that will aid our enemy - the bears that we need to protect our family against.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 06:55 PM

You just ventured across the line. Remember this.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:07 PM

Impressive.

You do realize that this is exactly what I and many other "liberals" and Yoo-Rup-eens have been saying about the Patriot Act?

I'm glad you're learning things we've long since understood.
[aberdeenwriter bows from waist] Touche´

I would hope the Republican/conservatives who argued in favor of the Patriot Act at least recognized the potential danger of loss of liberty.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
This thread seems mild compared to his big epic essay threads about how we're in Iraq purely for oil, and that isn't something to be ashamed of since we're securing the world's oil supply, and that if the global economy tanks because there is a shortage of oil this is somehow a US-only problem, and therefore, the world will explode if somehow Cindy Sheehan becomes president and creates an army of terrorists that will aid our enemy - the bears that we need to protect our family against.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:15 PM

Aren't you Mojo2?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:20 PM

Aren't you Mojo2?

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:24 PM

"That didn't happened. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. I waved. I just WAVED. Believe me. On the life of my child, I waved. And the bastard caught me. In MID-WAVE, man." - 1977

"I was in the depths of mythology. I had found King Arthur... I mean, this whole racist thing which came up, quite inevitably and rightly, but - and I know this sounds terribly naive - but none of that had actually occurred to me, inasmuch as I'd been working and still do work with black musicians for the past six or seven years. And we'd all talk about it together - about the Authurian period, about the magical side of the whole Nazi campaign, and about the mythology involved." - 1980

"[In Berlin] I was in a situation where I was meeting young people of my age whose fathers had actually been SS men, That was a good way to be woken up out of that particular dilemma... yeah, I came crashing down to earth when I got back to Europe." - 1980

He did give a couple of rather strong quotables in 1975-1977 about Britain benefitting from a strong leader and such. I doubt that he could have been called a "fascist" in the mid-70s, though, seeing as Diamond Dogs is based on his own failed stage adaptation of Orwell's "1984". He also toyed with the themes a bit on his late 70s albums, when he moved to Berlin.
i'm not arguing...you did see the video right?

BUT i know there is a picture of bowie where it's a shot of his back and his arms are bent in a way that "looks" like a swastika

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:27 PM

...and I reiterate: in the light of all that, Aberdeen is worried about Bowie's acting out a scripted silly prank in a ****ing TV commercial somehow being detrimental to morality?

Sheesh, the choice of brand of dish soap is probably more of a slippery slope than that.
This is not a contest. We are not talking about the degree of danger or the amount of erosion or slippage. I spotted it. I called it. I explained it.

Remember.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:27 PM

I bet that David Bowie is a hippy hollywood liberal...

... and one of those "homosexuals"

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:33 PM

This is not a contest. We are not talking about the degree of danger or the amount of erosion or slippage. I spotted it. I called it. I explained it.

Remember.

You just want to win this contest...

But it's too late, because I'm the winnah!!! *crowd cheers* *sexy cheerleaders throw me into the air*

... what did I win?

... and what was this a contest for again? Something about rock slides?

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 07:36 PM

Remember.
Dude:

You are talking about a guy whose 1995 album "Outside" was largely written from the point of view of a guy who murders women and creates art by draping their entrails and limbs from trees in interesting patterns.

You aren't spotting ANYTHING. Your stupid point is so utterly inane that it makes you seem like a complete ****-up.

Go complain about kids dropping gum-wrappers on the sidewalk or something, for crying out loud, but please take your meds.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:38 PM

Aren't you Mojo2?
I thought I told you a few weeks ago I wasn't. I hope he returns so we can be in the same room together and dispel this notion.

No offense to you or anyone else, but frankly it's starting to chafe a bit.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:48 PM

Dude:

You are talking about a guy whose 1995 album "Outside" was largely written from the point of view of a guy who hadn't had a hit record for a while and needed some money.
Fixed.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 07:48 PM

Dude:

You are talking about a guy whose 1995 album "Outside" was largely written from the point of view of a guy who murders women and creates art by draping their entrails and limbs from trees in interesting patterns.

You aren't spotting ANYTHING. Your stupid point is so utterly inane that it makes you seem like a complete ****-up.

Go complain about kids dropping gum-wrappers on the sidewalk or something, for crying out loud, but please take your meds.
Ahhh, you have proved one thing here.

Sometimes when you can't be loved or admired by the one you adore you will settle for any other strong emotion.

The child who craves parental affection will settle for parental attention. If that attention can't be generated by being good, the child often becomes naughty.

You once honored me by featuring a couple of my posts in your sig and it failed to generate any response from me. That must have hurt. I apologize for not loving you.

So, now to make up for my past negligence I will give you what you crave.

Naughty, naughty analogika!

Feel better?

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
Fixed.
whatever. best album he'd done since 1983, and one of my favorites of his.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 07:52 PM

You once honored me by featuring a couple of my posts in your sig and it failed to generate any response from me. That must have hurt. I apologize for not loving you.
I have even less of a clue what the **** you're talking about than you do.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 07:53 PM

whatever. best album he'd done since 1983, and one of my favorites of his.
Dunno. Never was a big Bowie fan. But I'm not one for letting facts get in the way of the potential for a moderately unfunny joke.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by turtle777
Haha, theolein. Good one.

Haven't seen you in a while. How's good old Switzerland ?

-t
Nolt too bad at all, thanks. Very cool WTF image that you posted a few pages back, btw. Is that your own or did you find it on the net?
weird wabbit

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 08:10 PM

I thought I told you a few weeks ago I wasn't. I hope he returns so we can be in the same room together and dispel this notion.

No offense to you or anyone else, but frankly it's starting to chafe a bit.

I'm sorry for my mistake!

Your posts seem so similar to his, and somebody else wrote something about how you were the same person. This is what threw me off.

You can dispel the notion by telling us what you feel about oil, Republicans, and terrorism though, if you really want to do some dispelling

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:11 PM

The sheer weirdness of this thread just sprung the borders of the internet and created a black hole whose hawking radiation woke me up in a sweat realising what an absolutely insane clown Aberdeenwriter is. Then a little voice told me that he hadn't been taking his medications lately which was causing him to see things that other, less "creative" and "open minded" people couldn't see.
weird wabbit

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2006, 08:13 PM

I'm not one for letting facts get in the way of the potential for a moderately unfunny joke.
Oh, definitely - I'm all for punchline priority.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:15 PM

Dude:

You are talking about a guy whose 1995 album "Outside" was largely written from the point of view of a guy who hadn't had a hit record for a while and needed some money.
Fixed.

Although Bowie is kinda incidental in this thread. He represents a rich rock icon who may have a different set of values than mere mortals.

Like the successful pro athlete who lives by a different set of values than you or I, so do rock stars.

I believe there should be a disclaimer or a warning that parental guidance should be exercised when watching this spot.

(This is directed at the critics.)

Hmmm, maybe ghporter has a point. Maybe I SHOULD take this to the next level. Give all of you a touch of notoriety. You argued in favor of the deterioration of the society.

Boy, your parents and progeny will be proud. Imagine yourselves being ragged on by the rest of the world.

That reminds me of a young woman I once knew who had appeared on the Jerry Springer show. At first she was excited and full of herself. Then, as she realized the ignominy she would achieve she became quiet and introspective. Soon after she told me of the appearance I lost track of her and never saw her again. I don't even know if her episode made it to air.
( Last edited by aberdeenwriter; Jan 22, 2006 at 08:40 PM. )

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:17 PM

I'm sorry for my mistake!

Your posts seem so similar to his, and somebody else wrote something about how you were the same person. This is what threw me off.

You can dispel the notion by telling us what you feel about oil, Republicans, and terrorism though, if you really want to do some dispelling
Good. Good. Bad.

What are his views?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:33 PM

theo undoubtedly has a different account but once he saw me here he switched back to his old account so he can allow the name 'theolein' to take the hits and when the pain becomes too great he can hide under the guise of his uber-ego.

If we all can understand and agree that to a great degree the pettiness, the silliness, the nonsense and small mindedness that helps perpetuate the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and prevent peace, it is that same pettiness, silliness, small minded nonsense that compels theo to come 'out of dormancy' to create strife here.

It is only his desire to gain notoriety by his petty compulsion to knock me off, (as though that would bestow him any special honor! ) that brings him here.

theo, I refuse to give you the satisfaction.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 08:37 PM

theo undoubtedly has a different account but once he saw me here he switched back to his old account so he can allow the name 'theolein' to take the hits and when the pain becomes too great he can hide under the guise of his uber-ego.
No.

Seriously, I would have posted ten more times in this thread myself, but I've been so flabbergasted that words have failed me. Aberdeen, you're making internet history with your infamous obtuseness, density and bizarre ability to show utter disconnect.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by chris v
No.

Seriously, I would have posted ten more times in this thread myself, but I've been so flabbergasted that words have failed me. Aberdeen, you're making internet history with your infamous obtuseness, density and bizarre ability to show utter disconnect.
You are struggling against the perception of your own mediocrity. You gain comfort and consolation at the misfortune of others because you lack the gift of originality. You copy those who are safe and popular. You copy and envy. You copy and seethe. You copy and instead of valuing those and that which might complement your own individuality you silently suffer until you spot a potential victim, particularly one which has everything you lack, everything you desire, injured along the road. And you circle and salivate and then like a vulture who lives on roadkill you descend and take your time until the prey is weakened. And once you believe it is helpless you peck at it's eyes until you can consume it's heart.

And by so doing you hope to gain what you so greatly desire.

And then once more you return to your desperate and mediocre thoughts.

Copy. Envy. Attack. Seethe.

Repeat.

Eating my heart will not imbue you with anything but more disappointment.

I am filled with compassion for you.

Because you have unfortunately chosen to debase yourself before us here I will not add further to your embarrassment.

May we both leave in peace.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 10:04 PM

May we both leave in peace.
There is one point I can agree with you on.

But this whole "decline of the moral fabric of our country" meme is beyond hackneyed. Reactionary conservatives have been trumpeting this idea for over a century, and we have yet to find ourselves in the swamp of iniquity that you profess we are racing towards. Also, the once-glorious and moral America that you profess to want to "return" to is mythical. This great country of ours has always abounded with brigands, thieves, confidence men, carpetbaggers, gangsters, murderers and generally morally corrupt individuals. Sure, we now have the electronic media with which to view these things, but it's not like they haven't been there all along. And it's not like we haven't glorified them in whatever media we had available.

Take in some history. Salem witch trials. Wounded Knee. The Spanish-American war (A prime example of media-driven hysteria) The Gold Rush. Slavery. The Civil War. The Mexican-American "war" (land-grab). The Cherokee Trail of Tears. Prohibition and it's resultant gangsterism and lawlessness. McCarthyism (a second prime example of media-driven hysteria, right at the peak of the fifties-- one of the so-called moral golden ages to which conservatives refer to when they hand-wring over the Moral Decline.)

These are all parts of the fabric of our society. They're not great, but they're who we are. My thinking, against the real backdrop of history, is that things really aren't any worse today than they've ever been in regards to general "morality." You're just oversensitive to media messages, and I think it'd do you some good to distance yourself from them.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 10:11 PM

But this whole "decline of the moral fabric of our country" meme is beyond hackneyed. Reactionary conservatives have been trumpeting this idea for over a century, and we have yet to find ourselves in the swamp of iniquity that you profess we are racing towards. Also, the once-glorious and moral America that you profess to want to "return" to is mythical. This great country of ours has always abounded with brigands, thieves, confidence men, carpetbaggers, gangsters, murderers and generally morally corrupt individuals. Sure, we now have the electronic media with which to view these things, but it's not like they haven't been there all along. And it's not like we haven't glorified them in whatever media we had available.

Take in some history. Salem witch trials. Wounded Knee. The Spanish-American war (A prime example of media-driven hysteria) The Gold Rush. Slavery. The Civil War. The Mexican-American "war" (land-grab). The Cherokee Trail of Tears. Prohibition and it's resultant gangsterism and lawlessness. McCarthyism (a second prime example of media-driven hysteria, right at the peak of the fifties-- one of the so-called moral golden ages to which conservatives refer to when they hand-wring over the Moral Decline.)

These are all parts of the fabric of our society. They're not great, but they're who we are. My thinking, against the real backdrop of history, is that things really aren't any worse today than they've ever been in regards to general "morality." You're just oversensitive to media messages, and I think it'd do you some good to distance yourself from them.

Well said! I agree... throw in slavery/racism against blacks, which also didn't happen too long ago.

I also find it amusing how people get so upset about sex/nudity and play the moral decline of society card, yet don't seem so concerned about our bloody history (which often involved religion - the very roots of our moral belief system.)

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 10:29 PM

Well said! I agree... throw in slavery/racism against blacks, which also didn't happen too long ago.

I also find it amusing how people get so upset about sex/nudity and play the moral decline of society card, yet don't seem so concerned about our bloody history (which often involved religion - the very roots of our moral belief system.)
It's called lack of perspective. Or a mental disorder. Or both. People suffering from either rarely recognize this fact though, and when informed, play the victim.

The fact that AW is on page 4 of this historic thread, working hard to defend his outrage at David Bowie, is strong evidence that his doctor should take away his TV, and perhaps give him some books. But, let him be concerned. He's harmless, at least on the internet.

And yes, he is most likely mojo2. Compare their posts.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 10:31 PM

But this whole "decline of the moral fabric of our country" meme is beyond hackneyed. Reactionary conservatives have been trumpeting this idea for over a century, and we have yet to find ourselves in the swamp of iniquity that you profess we are MOVING* towards. Also, the once-glorious and moral America that you profess to want to "return" to is mythical. This great country of ours has always abounded with brigands, thieves, confidence men, carpetbaggers, gangsters, murderers and generally morally corrupt individuals. Sure, we now have the electronic media with which to view these things, but it's not like they haven't been there all along. And it's not like we haven't glorified them in whatever media we had available.

This Big Bang universe of ours continues to expand. Tolerances expand. Screws work loose. Structural integrity weakens. Morality declines, erodes.

Our choices:

Ignore the erosion. Likened to ignoring the gas gauge when it reads "E" or the oil light when it comes on.

Recognizing the condition but do nothing. Much as like leaving the deficiency for the spouse to deal with.

First-Aid: Do something to stem further possible damage even if it's only a "Band-Aid" effort such as putting a buck's worth of gas in the tank or a quart of oil in the engine even though optimally a fill-up or an oil change would be called for.

Retrofitting the society: Unlikely to take place without some catastrophic event prompting a major overhaul. Getting a new engine when the old one becomes to costly to repair.

If we continue driving as we are we will eventually suffer a catastrophic breakdown. You readily admit you see the warning light but because the car hasn't failed yet you believe it will never fail.

What's more, you rail at my suggesting a Band-Aid.

*I never said we were RACING toward it.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 10:43 PM

Ok, boookmarkinated. This is a top 10 ever thread at MacNN.

paul w
Mac Elite
Jan 22, 2006, 10:46 PM

Perhaps most of us can agree: stealing another man's bling is wrong, no matter how many Benjamins the brother be making. It is also wront to encourage said theft of bling.

But, where most of us differ, cher aberdeenwriter, is in the intent of the message here. To most of us, it's rather heavy handed hijinks, not at at subtle nor in any way capable of influencing even the most sore thumbed addled brained ADD suffering loser.

This commercial is far from any avnt gard style over message type genre. In fact it's about as transparent as they come, and yet you "seem" to not get the joke. You alone in this forum and perhaps on the entire planet. Or rather you get the joke, but you still think it corrupts our rather feeble minds - too weak to be capable of any kind of critical cognitive thought. How wonderful to be condescended to by a complete an toal stranger it is.

I admire your sense of purpose, even your eloquence (as narrowminded as the rhetoric may be in this case). I do worry at your grasp on reality. Or rather I suspect, still, a massive hoax.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 22, 2006, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by xi_hyperon
And yes, he is most likely mojo2. Compare their posts.

This issue would make a good poll, if only it weren't against the rules....

I say we let the masses decide whether Aberdeenwriter is Mojo2. Why should he have a say in the matter? If we think he is Mojo2, he will be Mojo2.

That's what I think

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2006, 10:51 PM

This issue would make a good poll, if only it weren't against the rules....

I say we let the masses decide whether Aberdeenwriter is Mojo2. Why should he have a say in the matter? If we think he is Mojo2, he will be Mojo2.

That's what I think
I don't actually care either way. Just offering my observation.

Forum Links
Forum Rules