Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Anyone going to MacWorld UK? Offers on Dension IceLink?

Anyone going to MacWorld UK? Offers on Dension IceLink?
ajbaker
Oct 25, 2005, 12:34 PM

Can I ask a favour?

WHen there, can you go to the Dension stand and find out if they are doing a special offer on the Ice>Link Plus. I am looking for the Alpine version specifically but would imagine if they do a special offer it would be across the range.

If they are, I will take myself along, but dont really want to if I can buy everything online for the same price.

If anyone is willing to do this I would be most grateful - perhaps just drop me an email or PM, or post to let me know you are going and willing to do this.

Thanks so much,

Andrew

ajbaker  (op)
Oct 26, 2005, 06:22 AM

is no one going?

Krypton
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2005, 08:35 AM

I might be going, but probably not till Saturday which will be too late for you.

You'd get a better response to your question on Usenet; uk.comp.sys.mac will have plenty of people who are going, they're organising a meet there.

iMacfan
Senior User
Oct 27, 2005, 01:40 PM

Hi,

I went to the show today, and am interested by the Denison icelink myself. The guy I talked to did not mention any discount, but the version I need for my car is only out in a few weeks, so I can't be 100% certain.

Hope this helps,

David.

ajbaker  (op)
Oct 27, 2005, 07:23 PM

Thanks Krypton and David.A little disappointing but then I guess its expecting a little too much.

If anyone goes on Friday perhaps they could post their impressions?

Forum Links
Forum Rules