Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iTunes - change ID tags, how do i?

iTunes - change ID tags, how do i?
motti
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2002, 10:31 AM

Couldn't find any existing topics about that. Is there a way to delete the album information of my itunes mp3's, not one by one, but all in one time?

on the ipod, i don't need the album info...only need fast music selection without looking at it (when driving..)

thank you

[ 03-18-2002: Message edited by: motti ]
AppleWatch - System Requirements: Female or male wrist | Left or right hand version | Ability to have a good time

gralem
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 18, 2002, 11:24 AM

Yeah, that would be the coolest...just select a range in a column and copy the same data into everything in the select (could be same album title, same band name, blank data, whatever). Does one of the tag editors out there work like that?

---gralem

pdjr
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 18, 2002, 12:05 PM

There sure is. Just select all of your MP3s and then click the "Get Info" submenu. Then make the change. Problem solved!

motti  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2002, 01:31 PM

Originally posted by pdjr:
<STRONG>There sure is. Just select all of your MP3s and then click the "Get Info" submenu. Then make the change. Problem solved!</STRONG>
man, this is not my day.... i knew this one and even remember having recommended it to a friend... thanks to st. patrick's day and its guiness, everything was flushed out of my head
AppleWatch - System Requirements: Female or male wrist | Left or right hand version | Ability to have a good time

Forum Links
Forum Rules