Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Importing JPEGs in Final Cut Pro

Importing JPEGs in Final Cut Pro
Dov
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 19, 2002, 03:47 PM

I am using Final Cut pro to make a slide show, and I am wondering if anyone knows how to import a .JPEG file into FCP in such a way that the software automatically sets it so that the whole picture is visible on the screen. As it is, with most pics that i import, i have to set the 'scale' setting to a much smaller setting to allow the pic to be visible on the screen, instead of just one section of the pic zoomed in. I know that with Imovie, it automatically sets it so that the whole picture is visible. Is there any setting in FCP that i can change that will fix that?
Thanks for your help!
dov

<FCP_Dude>
Mar 20, 2002, 12:46 AM

Import all images as 720X480 JPEGs at 72 dpi and they will be full screen and you wont have to render.

Forum Links
Forum Rules