Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > MS Optical Mouse Blue, just a few notes

MS Optical Mouse Blue, just a few notes
Commodus
Mac Elite
Sep 19, 2003, 10:20 PM

I finally got a proper desk (a glass desk, even!) to use my PowerBook on, and now that I have a place for a mouse I decided to get one.

I don't think it takes a genius to figure out what it was.

Anyways, I just wanted to write something up quickly for those who are in the market for a mouse. The Blue is a pretty comfy model. I've used the Intellimouse Optical and actually prefer the feel of the Blue more, even without the extra two buttons. The scroll wheel also has a good action. It's easy to move but without being overly noisy.

More importantly, this mouse looks much better than most in a Mac environment. It's colourful without being gaudy. It even has a translucent USB cable.

So in other words: if you don't need more than three mouse buttons, it's a good choice.
24-inch iMac Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz

Forum Links
Forum Rules