Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > vONE GUI now taking submissions

vONE GUI now taking submissions
DaveV1.0
Forum Regular
Oct 7, 2004, 12:16 PM

Ok so heres the deal I've got a new site design a new theme and I want to make the most out of my web space so I've decided to start taking submissions and hosting them for those that wish to share there work online.

For now I'm looking to add only desktops and maybe icons. I only want to add desktops that are of a good quality and will accept any style and size although they must be at least 800*600.

I'm especialy interested in hosting vectors as they are my personal favorite style of desktop.

Once the site is uploaded there will be submission instructions there but for now as I would like to get as many as I can added before the site Go's Live any submissions can be sent to: [email protected]

All work will be credited so make sure you put your name in the email as you would want it to appear online and if you would rather remain anonymous then thats fine to but please say so in the email.

Thank you to anybody who submits as you will be helping me get this project which I have wanted to do for a long time off the ground.

Forum Links
Forum Rules