Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Wireless itunes store Question

Wireless itunes store Question
mkral
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2008, 03:46 AM

I posted this earlier tonight, but for some reason I don't see the question anywhere on the site. If it got moved to a different section & I haven't seen it, I apologize.

For those that have access to the Wireless itunes store on an iphone or ipod touch, can you download the free songs/videos of the week from there? The videos on apple's website show that the wireless itunes store is laid out quite a bit differently from the regualr version, but I haven't been able to see if there is a section where it points you to the free downloads.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
( Last edited by mkral; Jan 2, 2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: spelling)

zanyterp
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2008, 07:52 AM

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I found a free one on my phone but i was browsing so that prices were displayed...but I haven't been able to replicate that since I did it last week. May have been a fluke. But it was there and free.
some people are like slinkys: they don't do much, but are fun to push down stairs.

mkral  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2008, 12:17 PM

Thanks! I was hoping there was a section for the free songs, kind of like on the real store, but it doesn't sound like it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules