Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Motorola L7 SLVR iTunes GSM cell phone NEW !! w/receipt for 1 year warranty 512MB!

Motorola L7 SLVR iTunes GSM cell phone NEW !! w/receipt for 1 year warranty 512MB!
Litflynt912
May 22, 2006, 11:02 AM

Motorola L7 SLVR iTunes GSM cell phone BRAND NEW !! w/receipt for 1 year warranty and 512MB memory card!

Toronto or area meet up, elsewhere will ship.

$329.00 CAD includes phone, all accessories, including 512MB card. Will ship to US for $15 Canada Post Expedited, to Canada for $10 Canada Post Expedited. Elsewhere, ask.

Motorola L7 SLVR iTunes GSM cell phone in absolutely perfect condition, never used, never plugged in. You deserve a phone this beautiful. It comes with a copy of the receipt for a one-year Rogers/Motorola warranty.

Brand new, locked to Rogers (will work perfectly easily with your own Rogers SIM card), or you can unlock easily, plastic still on screen and on keypad and all accessories similarly sealed--exactly as purchased. No trades, and the price is indeed the price. Rogers Wireless sells this phone for $448.48 taxes in if buying without a contract. Elsewhere you won't get a 512MB card!

Comes with all this pristine original in-box Motorola branded stuff: L7 SLVR phone, backplate, BC60 longlife battery, mini-USB-to-headphone-jack adapter, travel charger, USB cable, mini-USB earphones with 2 sets of covers, iTunes CD, French and English manuals, installed 512MB mini-SD/Transflash memory card, box.

Note the 512MB minSD/Transflash memory card! Remember you can send movies, images, ringtones and songs to the phone via bluetooth, or you can use the data cable provided.

This is a very thin phone!

Motorola L7 SLVR information:

Motorola SLVR combines superb performance with cutting-edge features, all within the sleek design of one of the slimmest phones around.
Don't just make a call. Make a statement

iTunesTM Music Player - up to 100 songs
Unlimited memory with removable transflash memory card
Precision cut metal keypad
Integrated VGA camera with 4x zoom
MPEG4 video capture & playback
Downloadable games and ring tunes
Bluetooth wireless technology, built-in speakerphone and world phone (Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ) capabilities

Product Details
Display:
Screen resolution: 65K CSTN colour display
Screen size: 128 x 160 pixels
7 lines of text

Features:
navigate Mobile Internet browser
Two-Way Text Messaging with predictive text
Instant Messaging
Memory (internal): 5 MB
Memory (external): 512 MB Transflash memory card included Phone book with up to 500 entries
Picture Caller ID
Calculator, Alarm Clock, Calendar, Shortcuts
Handsfree Speakerphone
Downloadable ring tunes & graphics
MPEG4 Video Playback and capture
MMS capable instantly take and send pictures with voice, sound and text to other phone numbers or email addresses

Connectivity:
Bluetooth capable
Data: Mini-USB connection(charges as well as synchronizes)

Camera / Picture Messaging:
Integrated digital VGA camera with 4x zoom and adjustable lighting conditions / resolution
Pixels/Resolutions: 120 x 160 pixels
Levels of resolution: 160 x 120, 320 x 240, 640 x 480 pixels
Mega Pixels: 0.3
Picture Messaging - instantly take and send pictures with voice, sound and text to other phone numbers or e-mail addresses

Video:
2 Embedded Video
Video playback software: H.263 AMR, MPEG4 AMR

Entertainment:
Embedded ring tunes: 43-chord polyphonic ring tunes
Downloadable ring tunes
Embedded game: Bejeweled (game demo), Gameloft Mega Hits
Downloadable games
37 embedded graphics
Downloadable graphics
RealTrax and MP3 downloads

Technology: GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Size: 11.3 x 4.9 x 1.1 cm
Weight: 96 grams
Talk Time: 300 minutes
Standby Time: 425 hours

My feedback:
eBay 80-0-0 HoFo 13-0-0 ehMac 22-0-0
( Last edited by HowEver; Jun 5, 2006 at 01:39 AM. )

Litflynt912  (op)
May 31, 2006, 07:54 PM

Sold at auction.

Thanks.
( Last edited by HowEver; Jun 5, 2006 at 01:38 AM. )
Macbook 1.83CD 512/60GB/And yes....BootCamp w/XP
2nd Gen Shuffle
1st Gen Nano 1GB Black & White
5th Gen 30GB iPod
Nintendo Wii
Xbox 360
PS3 20GB

HowEver
Jun 29, 2006, 11:00 AM

This thread had my name on the overview, but Litflynt912's inside it.

The database glitch made it seem like Litflynt912 and not me "HowEver." But I'm back.

Sorry for bumping this sold item but it was a frustrating week and I want to see what this meesage comes up with for my username.

Thanks to the admins for suggesting a method for sorting this out.

Edit, yep, Litflynt912 still appears in the posts above, although they are mine. But I'm back with my solitary post--this one--so far, and a June join date, although I've been here a few months. Must leave my mark again, I guess.

Forum Links
Forum Rules