Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > WWDC E-Ticket

WWDC E-Ticket
flanders
Forum Regular
Jul 14, 2006, 04:01 PM

Anyone have one they're not going to use this year? If you do and you're willing to transfer it PM me.
MBP C2D 2.16Ghz 15" Matte, 2GB RAM

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 14, 2006, 04:52 PM

You are not allowed to transfer assets like this. That's a violation of the ADC Terms & Conditions.

flanders  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 15, 2006, 04:16 PM

Okay, I'll throw in a box of Krispy Kremes. Do you have one or not?
MBP C2D 2.16Ghz 15" Matte, 2GB RAM

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 16, 2006, 11:14 AM

I don't think you understand.
3. Transfer Of Membership Benefits And Materials. The benefits and materials, including but not limited to seed keys, seed CDs, technical support incidents, hardware discounts, and pre-release software (collectively “ADC Materials”), provided to you as an ADC program member may be transferred only to your employees and contractors who have an existing ADC membership. You agree that you will not otherwise transfer, publish, copy, or disseminate such ADC Materials.

GeeYouEye
Jul 17, 2006, 07:39 PM

I don't think it matters for WWDC tickets, since you only have to be an online member to buy one.

That said, not a chance.
I bring order to chaos. You are in chaos windows, you are the contradiction, a bug wishing to be an OS.

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 18, 2006, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by GeeYouEye
I don't think it matters for WWDC tickets, since you only have to be an online member to buy one.
Uh, you have to be an online member to receive any asset. WWDC e-tickets are no different. Apple is deliberately trying to prevent a black market in ADC assets. Otherwise, I could buy an e-ticket 5 pack and sell them on at a discount compared to face value. Where's the sense in that?

arcticmac
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 25, 2006, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Angus_D
Uh, you have to be an online member to receive any asset. WWDC e-tickets are no different. Apple is deliberately trying to prevent a black market in ADC assets. Otherwise, I could buy an e-ticket 5 pack and sell them on at a discount compared to face value. Where's the sense in that?
well, it does say that they
may be transferred only to your employees and contractors who have an existing ADC membership.
so the solution is easy. You buy the five pack anyway, and I pay you 1/5 the price of that to win a contract to write a simple tictactoe app for you. That way I'm your contractor, and you can transfer the e-ticket to me. OK?

Forum Links
Forum Rules