Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Apple Pro Optical Mouse - USB - $25 shipped.

Apple Pro Optical Mouse - USB - $25 shipped.
Zimmerman
Mac Elite
Apr 2, 2003, 08:26 PM

By the end of the week I will be putting this mouse on ebay, but decided to give ya'll a heads up in case you wanted to grab it early. I am asking for $25 shipped Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA. I won't go lower.

The mouse is in good condition and is the black style. I would say the Mouse is in very decent condition, though not "like new." I'd have to say it is the mouse I have ever been happiest with, but since I won a Logitech Elite Cordless Duo from Logitech, I don't need it.

I would actually perfer to hang on to it, but as a search will reveal, my ATI Rage 128 16mb card has gone bad and flakes out 15-30 minutes from boot and the screen looks like this . Unfortunatly, as is the state of all other Mac only hardware, MAC PCI Rage 128's are about 5x more expensive than their PC counter parts, about $45-$50 shipped.

Mac PCI graphic cards in general are highly inflated. Considering a Radeon 7000 PCI goes for $40 but a Radeon 7000 PCI Mac Edition goes for twice or triple that, mebbe you can understand my situation. (Did I mention I'm a third year university student living off ramen?)

Anyway, I'm saving money to replace my video card, and this Pro mouse is up for grabs. I have PayPal or will accept money order by mail. You can get ahold of me at ebay_danielmcd(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Donate your spare cycles - join TeamNN today!
Remember to check the Marketplace!

corp miler
Apr 3, 2003, 10:27 AM

Interested. Cannot access your email. Sent a private message.

Zimmerman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 3, 2003, 12:51 PM

Originally posted by corp miler:
Interested. Cannot access your email. Sent a private message.
I RE:ed you. Check your email.

Donate your spare cycles - join TeamNN today!
Remember to check the Marketplace!

Forum Links
Forum Rules