Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Hooking up Logitech BT Headphones to iMac>>?

Hooking up Logitech BT Headphones to iMac>>?
Lattimer
Dec 11, 2005, 10:08 PM

I got these as a gift and they work well with the ipod, but I'd really like to find a way to get them working on my G5 iMac. When I try to pair them, it asks me to type in the Passkey into the headphones??? Obviously that's not going to happen! I've tried a bunch of different ways to pair them, but I can't get OSX to stop asking for the passkey.

Any ideas???

TIA
"God bless America. Let's save some of it." --Edward Abbey
More

Bennylen
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2005, 04:08 PM

Have you tried typing a passcode of 4 zeros ( i.e. "0000" )? That's a standard on most headphones. That's what I used with my jabra headset and it works great.

Make sure after you pair them up to go into the sound preferences and set you output to the headphones rather than the speakers.

Lattimer  (op)
Dec 14, 2005, 12:55 AM

Well, I got them to pair....but I can't get the computer to use them. When I go to my sound prefs, they're not listed in the Output section. I'm totally lost on how to get them to show up!!!! Help please!
"God bless America. Let's save some of it." --Edward Abbey
More

Forum Links
Forum Rules