Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Any Macbook Pros at Apple Store's San Jose/South Bay Area?

Any Macbook Pros at Apple Store's San Jose/South Bay Area?
inkhead
Senior User
Mar 7, 2006, 04:05 AM

Anyone know if there are macbook pros instore anywhere in the southbay area? I absolutely have to have one this week.

riotge@r
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2006, 04:34 PM

I've gotten my hand on 3 by putting my name on lists at Apple Stores in Palo Alto and San Jose. I'm not selling these laptops, 2 were DOA. Luckily my name was on the list for me to swap.

wintermute1
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 8, 2006, 01:02 PM

I got a call from the Apple Store in Pentagon City (Arlington, VA). They wanted to know if I was happy with my 2.0 Ghz macbook pro (I am). They then asked whether I "had any friends" that would be interested in one. I said know (we are a pc shop here ), but that I would ask around. Any of you that are in the Arlington, VA or Washington DC area might want to drop by and see if you can grab one. Apparently, at least here, the Apple Store's are starting to fill their inventories for walk-ins. That's how I got mine.

D

Forum Links
Forum Rules