Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > More exploding Palistinians.

More exploding Palistinians. (Page 3)
Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:08 PM

Originally posted by voodoo:
LOL you *would* go anal on a person before anything else

Don't you think you twist other people's words into something entirely different from what they really meant sometimes? Perhaps you could just read the posts slower. It helps sometimes..

Dyslexia is nothing to be ashamed of
What did I twist of yours?

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by Wiskedjak:
Easily resolved. Prove that he did say such a thing. PROVE IT.
He has been quoted by many sources saying similar things.

Oh and here.

http://www.indymedia.org.nz/front.ph...&group=webcast

Unlike Mr Fisk, I don't have decades of expertise in the finer points of Islamic culture, so when people make certain statements and their acts conform to those statements I tend to take them at their word. As Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah, neatly put it, "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you." The first choice of Islamists is to kill Americans and Jews, or best of all an American Jew -_like Daniel Pearl, the late Wall Street Journal_reporter. Failing that, they're happy to kill Australians, Britons, Canadians, Swedes, Germans, as they did in Bali. We are all infidels.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:12 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
What did I twist of yours?
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=2#post1882783

This post you made, in particular.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:13 PM

Zim, that is taken widely out of context, and you know it. The media lov tyo use thigns like that to somehow show how evil these people are.

Once again. Wnat to meet those who say these thigns? i will tkae you to them, then w';ll see who said what, and what the meant.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:14 PM

out of context?

lol.

what he really said was; "I love my western brothers"

edit: have we killed that mofo yet?

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:15 PM

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=2#post1882783

This post you made, in particular.
Ok, what part did I twist?

You said
Kinda like the Bush administration against AQ
in response to my quote.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:15 PM

Look at what you posted Zim, a quote which just ends, then an interjection of someone else's opinion based on that about a lter event. The quote was said years ago, and about a subject wholly unrelated to the curent events just now.7

I can take anythgin you say, and put it into a sentence and make it osund like you meant somethign else.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:17 PM

Ok, what part did I twist?

That entire post I linked.

I said "Would you say that the Bush administration would rather destroy AQ rather than negotiate with AQ?"

and you replied with odd twisting of words.

Yes yes you did

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:18 PM

Originally posted by Spliffdaddy:
out of context?

lol.

what he really said was; "I love my western brothers"

edit: have we killed that mofo yet?
Did you read it? It was a quite that was shoved in a paragraph about something entirely unrelated. I know that quote, I was in Hizbullah for years, and I know what they are fighting for and it's certianly not to take over the world and impose their beliefs on anyone else.

If you really want to assume that that quote had anythign to do with that article, then you are being dishonest.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated

Originally posted by skio:
Zim, that is taken widely out of context, and you know it. The media lov tyo use thigns like that to somehow show how evil these people are.
No I don't know and THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

Once again. Wnat to meet those who say these thigns? i will tkae you to them, then w';ll see who said what, and what the meant.
No thanks. I am a Christian AND American. I would be dead.

Again, prove he didn't say it. Prove it was out of context.

You have done nothing but give me "Because I say so" responses. Either put up or go back to were you came.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated

That entire post I linked.

I said "Would you say that the Bush administration would rather destroy AQ rather than negotiate with AQ?"

and you replied with odd twisting of words.

Yes yes you did
What words was that? Please show me.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:23 PM

No I don't know and THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

No thanks. I am a Christian AND American. I would be dead.

Again, prove he didn't say it. Prove it was out of context.

You have done nothing but give me "Because I say so" responses. Either put up or go back to were you came. [/B]
Wow, why don't you put up, or shut up. All you have done is produce a quite, which could be said in any situation. was it said about Israel? the world, the US, what? why don't you show us the full conext of that quote, the whole paragraph, when and where it was said, and to whom. Go on, do it.

P.s. you're ignorance is so mental, I am, or was, a Christian, and no, they don't just kill Americnas for the sake of it. God, you are so typicla of the brainwahsed hick, the AMericna who thinks that by going outside his ****ry, he will be killed.

Oh, who said anyhting about goign to Lebanon, Hizbullah are in the US and the UK, legally.

SO, again, you produce that qoute, in its entirety, when, where, and in relation to what, it was said, ok? My stance is that I know it is wrong, it's not up to me to prove wrong a qoute which you only posted 2 sentences of, and from a web page which used it in no relation to the article.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:26 PM

What words was that? Please show me.
Ah you must have problems with clicking the link I provided

No matter I'll spell it out for you.

I ask:

voodoo
Would you say that the Bush administration would rather destroy AQ rather than negotiate with AQ?
You reply:

Zimphire
But since they have said they aren't going to stop AT ANY COST. it kinda makes it hard to do it right?
I didn't ask how hard it would be for Bush to negotiate, just if he'd rather negotiate than wipe out AQ.
Zimphire
And the difference is, Bush isn't trying to KILL EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH HIM.
How does this relate to my question? I never asked anything about what Bush does to people that disagree with him.
Zimphire
If that was the case, you'd be DEAD.
.. and half of all Americans but that doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. You are just twisting my words into something you want.
Zimphire
Thanks for that exaggeration
What exaggeration? I never claimed anything! I asked a question LOL!!

Twisting my words you did lil'zim.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:27 PM

Wow, why don;t you put up, or shut up. All yo uhave done is produce a quitem, which could be said in any situation.

What's a quitem?

was it said about Israel? the world, the US, what? why don't you show us the full conext of that quite, the whole paragraph, when and where it was siad, and to whom. Go on, do it.
It doesn't matter what was in context skio. Saying that in ANY context WOULD BE BAD.
At least you have stopped trying to say he didn't say it.
I'll give you that.

P.s. you're ignorance is so mental, I am, or was, a Christian, and no, they don't just kill Americnas for the sake of it. God, you are so typicla of the brainwahsed hick, the AMericna who thinks that by going outside his ****ry, he will be killed.

Nonsense. I've been out of my country plenty. BTW your hate is coming through. No wonder they liked you.

SO, again, you produce that qoute, in its entirety, when, where, and in relation to what, it was said, ok?

I'll do that as soon as you do just one thing I asked of you that you haven't done yet.

My stance is that I know it is wrong, it's not up to me to prove wrong a qoute which you only posted 2 sentences of, and from a web page which used it in no relation to the article.
It is when you claim it's false.

You cannot say "OMG YOU ARE LYING IT'S FALSE" then not back it up.

Sorry.

That top don't spin.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:31 PM

Ah you must have problems with clicking the link I provided
I clicked it, just didn't see where I put words in your mouth.

I didn't ask how hard it would be for Bush to negotiate, just if he'd rather negotiate than wipe out AQ.

Right, but that isn't putting words in your mouth. That is giving you a answer you did not want.

How does this relate to my question? I never asked anything about what Bush does to people that disagree with him.

It relates to your quote here

Kinda like the Bush administration against AQ

.. and half of all Americans but that doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. You are just twisting my words into something you want.
Again, that isn't twisting your words. That is again giving you an answer you did not want.

What exaggeration? I claimed anything! LOL!!

Twisting my words you did lil'zim.
You misquoted me. I was speaking about your comparison of Bush and Hussein Massawi.

Again, no words did I put into your mouth.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:32 PM

Zim, show me that that quote is real, you just siad it was, you have it in your sig, so please, you're making claims here and I want you to back it up, now please.

I'm sure if I did that about Bush, you'd be doign the same. so pelase, you prove to me, where that quote was said, to whim, in what context, when, etc. I want to see it, because I think it's taken out of context due to me knowing about Hizbullah, and their beliefs.

So please, prove what you have as your sig is real and what you are sayign it means.

So, please, put up, or get it off your sig. You don't get it, you're making a claim here which needs backing up. You can;t jsut say something, and calim that it is up to us to rpove you wrong. Anyone can take any qoute, adn say it means this, but, the context, where adn when it was said to, and about what, can cahnge everything.

So go on, I want to see where you got this from.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:36 PM

Zim, show me that that quote is real, you just siad it was, you have it in your sig, so please, you're making claims here and I want you to back it up, now please.
Did you not see me post where someone else indeed quoted him saying the same thing? Would you like me to show you more?

I'm sure if I did that about Bush, you'd be doign the same. so pelase, you prove to me, where that quote was said, to whim, in what context, when, etc. I want to see it, because I think it's taken out of context due to me knowing about Hizbullah, and their beliefs.

So please, prove what you have as your sig is real and what you are sayign it means.

So, please, put up, or get it off your sig. You don't get it, you're making a claim here which needs backing up. You can;t jsut say something, and calim that it is up to us to rpove you wrong. Anyone can take any qoute, adn say it means this, but, the context, where adn when it was said to, and about what, can cahnge everything.

So go on, I want to see where you got this from.
Thanks for totally ignoring my request. You can't prove it's wrong. So you are getting huffy and puffy trying to push it back on me.

I showed you were others have indeed said he said that.

You have yet to show me ONE bit of evidence that says otherwise.

Until you do, you have no case.

So either put up or shut up.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:38 PM

What's a quitem?
[/b] It doesn't matter what was in context skio. Saying that in ANY context WOULD BE BAD.
At least you have stopped trying to say he didn't say it.
I'll give you that.
[/b]
Nonsense. I've been out of my country plenty. BTW your hate is coming through. No wonder they liked you.

[/b]
I'll do that as soon as you do just one thing I asked of you that you haven't done yet.

It is when you claim it's false.

You cannot say "OMG YOU ARE LYING IT'S FALSE" then not back it up.

Sorry.

That top don't spin. [/B]

It is bad? how so? If someone invades my country, I will do my best to destory them, how is that bad? Also, it was said in Arabic, translations can be harsh sometimes, even though, I swould agree with that statement because it relates to those on Lebanese soil.

Now, you want me to prove that that quote has been taken out of coentext? I have already told you that I can let you tlak to those who ar ein Hizbullah ,to reassure you of what it meant, you refused that. So how can I prove it was taken out of context? I can certainyl make your case look utterly dumb by asking you to back up what you said, since it was you who brought this up, by using that in your sig, it's a claim you have made, and you need to back it up. You have made it clear what you think it means, and I disagree, so I amaskign you again, to show me where that quote comes from, otherwise, I am left thinkign it is utter bollocks, and was never said in the first place.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:39 PM

Unlike Mr Fisk, I don't have decades of expertise in the finer points of Islamic culture, so when people make certain statements and their acts conform to those statements I tend to take them at their word. As Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah, neatly put it, "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you." The first choice of Islamists is to kill Americans and Jews, or best of all an American Jew -_like Daniel Pearl, the late Wall Street Journal_reporter. Failing that, they're happy to kill Australians, Britons, Canadians, Swedes, Germans, as they did in Bali. We are all infidels.
That's not Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah saying "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you." That's Mark Steyn saying Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah said "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.", without offering any evidence to verify the quote.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:40 PM

Did you not see me post where someone else indeed quoted him saying the same thing? Would you like me to show you more?

Thanks for totally ignoring my request. You can't prove it's wrong. So you are getting huffy and puffy trying to push it back on me.

I showed you were others have indeed said he said that.

You have yet to show me ONE bit of evidence that says otherwise.

Until you do, you have no case.

So either put up or shut up. [/B]
Zim, I saw that, adn I saw your link, my whole reply has been based on that. In that aritcle, it's a quite that is brought out of nowhere, adn used without any context to back up the articel. That article makes it clear the quote was used years ago, it's jsut that line, nothgin else. So again, show me where that quote was said, in its original.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:42 PM

That's not Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah saying "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you." That's Mark Steyn saying Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah said "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.", without offering any evidence to verify the quote.
Exactly. I have been asking for Zim to show me where that quote was originally taken from, since any quote could be interjected into that article, and made to sound like it anything. The article had nothgin to do with that quote, an said nothing about where the quote was taken from, when, said to whom, and in what context, it could be about anyhting.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:43 PM

It is bad? how so? If someone invades my country, I will do my best to destory them, how is that bad?

They attacked us before we invaded Afghanistan.

Now, you want me to prove that that quote has been taken out of coentext? I have already told you that I can let you tlak to those who ar ein Hizbullah ,to reassure you of what it meant, you refused that.

LOL how silly of me not to let you take me across the globe to prove a point. You are right.
And i am sure they don't lie to people. ever.

So how can I prove it was taken out of context? I can certainyl make your case look utterly dumb by asking you to back up what you said, since it was you who brought this up, by using that in your sig, it's a claim you have made, and you need to back it up.

Well you can TRY, but so far you have failed miserably. I've shown you were people have quoted him saying that other than I. You have given me NOTHING.

You have made it clear what you think it means, and I disagree, so I amaskign you again, to show me where that quote comes from, otherwise, I am left thinkign it is utter bollocks, and was never said in the first place.
It came from Hussein Massawi. Believe what you wish. That doesn't change the facts.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:44 PM

Ahah so unless I get Hussein Massawi himself to come on here and say he said that it's not true!

LOL! You guys crack me up.

Those straws are getter shorter by the minute.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:45 PM

Thanks for totally ignoring my request. You can't prove it's wrong.
Please show us more. Just because someone says someone else said something doesn't make it so. I'm sure we could get at least 10 people here to say you said something you didn't. Would 10 people saying you said something you didn't mean that you said it?

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:46 PM

They attacked us before we invaded Afghanistan.
[/b]
LOL how silly of me not to let you take me across the globe to prove a point. You are right.
And i am sure they don't lie to people. ever.
[/b]
Well you can TRY, but so far you have failed miserably. I've shown you were people have quoted him saying that other than I. You have given me NOTHING.

It came from Hussein Massawi. Believe what you wish. That doesn't change the facts. [/B]
Huh, who mentioned Afghanistan here? Btw, the Taliban did not attack you, nor did hizbullah.

Like I said, hizbullah are in the US, they even have a seat at the UN, You're in the US, up for it?

You have shown NOTHING about that qoute, a line said in an article about something wcompletely unrelated to the quite. The quote was used to tlak about Islamic findamentalism ,and how the auhtor never knew much about it. The quote comes ut of nowhere, it's like me tlaking about the US in Iraq, and using a speach by Churchill.

Agin, you used a quote, and implied something by it without any evidence to support it. You made the claim, anyone can see that the quiet had nothing to do with what was being said in that article.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:46 PM

Ahah so unless I get Hussein Massawi himself to come on here and say he said that it's not true!
Not at all. Just provide a reliable source. Some guy's blog doesn't count.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:48 PM

Not at all. Just provide a reliable source. Some guy's blog doesn't count.
Yup. Zim, show us the full article in which that quote was taken from, that's all, then we can look at it, and see what is being said. A 3rd hand quote in an article unrelated to the quote does not make it any more real in terms of what you imply it means.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:49 PM

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0902/steyn1.asp

In the words of Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah: ''We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.''

But maybe that's just his opening position, and we could reach some sort of compromise--if not with Massawi, then with more ''mainstream'' figures in the Islamist movement such as Sheik Muhammad al-Gamei'a, an Egyptian big shot who was the imam at the Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque in New York at the time of last September's unfortunate example of the price of American arrogance. Back in October, the big-time Westernized imam thought it was all to do with America's Jewish influence: ''You see these people all the time, everywhere, disseminating corruption, heresy, homosexuality, alcoholism, and drugs. Because of the Jews, there are strip clubs, homosexuals, and lesbians everywhere. They do this to impose their hegemony and colonialism on the world.''

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content...hor=pasquinade

hibi debu hage infidel
pasquinade (Mar_12_2004_-_21:02)

"We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you."

-Hussein Massawi,former leader of Hezbollah
Read The Article,
"Al-Qaida claims responsibility for Madrid_attacks"

http://www.newcriterion.com/archive/...aa-kimball.htm

However tactfully you dress it up, the United States had it coming.
�Mary Beard, about September 11

� the greatest source of terrorism on earth.
�Harold Pinter, about the United States

The real matter is the extinction of America, and God willing, it will fall to the ground.
�Mullah Mohammed Omar, Taliban leader

We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.
�Hussein Massawi, former Hezbollah leader

http://www.mafhoum.com/press4/120P53.htm

Yes, in interpreting these tapes, you have to read the fine print. "Finally, we pray to God to aid us that His religion might triumph, and pursue the jihad unto death, so as to merit his mercy." The goal is the global triumph of Islam, to be pursued by means of jihad, and by showing no mercy to any of us, whether man, woman, or child, bin Laden hopes to merit it from Allah. This is not Islam but, to cite Christopher Hitchens's memorable and useful phrase, Islamo-Fascism. V.S. Naipaul has noted the peculiar vulnerability of Islam today to be "turned by some into a kind of nihilism." "[Islamists] are enraged about the world and they wish to pull it down." "You cannot converge with this [position] because it holds that your life is worthless and your beliefs are criminal and should be extirpated." As Hussein Massawi, one-time leader of Hezbollah, put it: "We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you."

bstone
Mac Elite
Mar 15, 2004, 03:51 PM

LOL! You guys crack me up.

Those straws are getter shorter by the minute.
Zimphire,
Can more be expected from them? Their so-called debate techniques are nothing more than trying to back people into a corner by sheet numbers and use faulty logic. We can call is pseudo-logic. They are pseudo-logicians.
Emergency Medicine & Urgent Care.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:52 PM

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/775252/posts

In the words of Hussein Massawi, former leader of Hezbollah: ''We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.''

But maybe that's just his opening position, and we could reach some sort of compromise--if not with Massawi, then with more ''mainstream'' figures in the Islamist movement such as Sheik Muhammad al-Gamei'a, an Egyptian big shot who was the imam at the Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque in New York at the time of last September's unfortunate example of the price of American arrogance. Back in October, the big-time Westernized imam thought it was all to do with America's Jewish influence: ''You see these people all the time, everywhere, disseminating corruption, heresy, homosexuality, alcoholism, and drugs. Because of the Jews, there are strip clubs, homosexuals, and lesbians everywhere. They do this to impose their hegemony and colonialism on the world.''

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:52 PM

Yup Zim, you have just , once again, showen us the quote being used without the proper context, they are just interjecting the quote into articles about Islamic radicals. I want the quote that was used in the interview, and the context.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:54 PM

Zim, all you ahve done is reproduce the quote, but this time in different articles, not once have you shown us where it was taken from. Yes, anyone can find radical Muslims to back up your little ideology, but I am tlkaing about Hizbullah, and that quote, not other Islamic personalities. God, I can did gup extremist sayings by Christian and Jewish groups around the world, doens't mean the yrepresent the words of one particuar group.

Again, get me the entire article from which that quote was taken ,all of the words said in the context.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:55 PM

Yup Zim, you have just , once again, showen us the quote being used without the proper context, they are just interjecting the quote into articles about Islamic radicals. I want the quote that was used in the interview, and the context.
AHahhaha keep grabbing for them straws skio.

First it was HE DID NOT SAY IT! YOU ARE LYING!

Now it's

IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT!!!

skia what you don't understand is, that quote in ANY context is BAD. No matter WHAT context it was in.

If I search the web all day and find you the original context, you just put up ANOTHER excuse like you have above. You'll again change your argument.

I am not wasting my time.

I've made my point.

Again, first you claim it was never said. That was lying!

I showed you indeed it was. Now you are using the Oh its out of context!"

When there is no way it could be seen as a GOOD thing within context.

Stop making excuses for these sorry peaces of human waste.

bstone
Mac Elite
Mar 15, 2004, 03:55 PM

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1079325337596

Mar. 15, 2004 18:02 | Updated Mar. 15, 2004 21:37

Palestinian boy, 12, caught with bomb in schoolbag
By MARGOT DUDKEVITCH

A 12-year-old Palestinian boy was caught by IDF forces on Monday while trying to carry a bomb in his schoolbag through a roadblock outside the village of Hawara, near Nabluus.

Following specific warnings that a suicide bomber is on his way from Nablus, paratroopers and military police forces arrived to the checkpoint.

A military policewoman asked the boy, Abdallah, to hand over his bag for inspection. Lifting the bag, she felt it was unusually heavy. She glanced at the boy, who looked stressed and said, "The bag is not mine, I was asked to carry it across."

The soldiers, suspecting a bomb may be hidden in the bag, cleared away the area until the arrival of sappers, who blew up the bomb. The weight of the explosives is estimated between seven to ten kilograms.

According to some reports, the people who gave the bag to Abdallah tried unsuccessfully to detonate the bag while he was trying to pass the security check, when soldiers were standing close to him.

The boy, when questioned by security forces, said that he was promised a large sum of money in return to passing the bag.

He added that he was meant to pass the bag to a girl that was standing on the other side of the checkpoint. Security forces arrested several female Palestinians who might be involved in the incidents.

IDF officers said that the Fatah-Tanzim cell in Nablus is behind the attempt.

In the past three and a half years of violence, 29 suicide attacks were carried by Palestinians under the age of 18.

Since the beginning of 2001, 40 under-aged Palestinians were arrested in suspicion that they were involved in the planning of suicide attacks, which were thwarted following arrests carried out by Israeli security forces.
Emergency Medicine & Urgent Care.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:56 PM

Originally posted by bstone:
Zimphire,
Can more be expected from them? Their so-called debate techniques are nothing more than trying to back people into a corner by sheet numbers and use faulty logic. We can call is pseudo-logic. They are pseudo-logicians.
hold on a minute. Zim has used a quote by Hizbullah, and implied it meant they wanted to destroy the US. He hasn't shown us the context of this quoute, to whom it was said, when, and where. All he has done is shown us more articles just spouting off that same quote, nothing more, which makes me wonder.

P.s. This isn't about what the Taliban said, Zim, it's about that qoute, adn the Hizbullah.

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Mar 15, 2004, 03:57 PM

Zimp - I just did a search for that quote of yours. It can only be attributed to Mark Steyn who claims that is what Hussein Massawi said. There is no direct quote from the man himself neither confirmation.
Given the fact that Mark Steyn has spurted much Zionist propaganda in his time, I wouldn't trust this 'quote' as it stands by itself.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:57 PM

Zimphire,
hold on a minute. Zim has used a quote by Hizbullah, and implied it meant they wanted to destroy the US. He hasn't shown us the context of this quoute, to whom it was said, when, and where. All he has done is shown us more articles just spouting off that same quote, nothing more, which makes me wonder.

P.s. This isn't about what the Taliban said, Zim, it's about that qoute, adn the Hizbullah, unless you are trying to lumpo all Muslims, and those that support various islamic groups, all together.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 03:58 PM

Originally posted by lil'babykitten:
Zimp - I just did a search for that quote of yours. It can only be attributed to Mark Steyn who claims that is what Hussein Massawi said. There is no direct quote from the man himself neither confirmation.
Given the fact that Mark Steyn has spurted much Zionist propaganda in his time, I wouldn't trust this 'quote' as it stands by itself.
And we can all trust that extremist Zionists are goign to use a saying of a hizbullah laeader in its proper context, and give it its fair due.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 03:58 PM

I clicked it, just didn't see where I put words in your mouth.
[/b]
Right, but that isn't putting words in your mouth. That is giving you a answer you did not want.
[/b]
It relates to your quote here

[/b]
[/b] Again, that isn't twisting your words. That is again giving you an answer you did not want.

You misquoted me. I was speaking about your comparison of Bush and Hussein Massawi.

Again, no words did I put into your mouth. [/B]
Funny Zimphire. It is like you are replying to someone else. I don't recognize anything you are saying!

Who is this Hussein that I aledgedly mentioned!!

And could you show me where I mentioend that man!

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 03:59 PM

Originally posted by lil'babykitten:
Please show me the link where you got your information.

Thanks.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 04:00 PM

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1079325337596

Mar. 15, 2004 18:02 | Updated Mar. 15, 2004 21:37

Palestinian boy, 12, caught with bomb in schoolbag
By MARGOT DUDKEVITCH

A 12-year-old Palestinian boy was caught by IDF forces on Monday while trying to carry a bomb in his schoolbag through a roadblock outside the village of Hawara, near Nabluus.

Following specific warnings that a suicide bomber is on his way from Nablus, paratroopers and military police forces arrived to the checkpoint.

A military policewoman asked the boy, Abdallah, to hand over his bag for inspection. Lifting the bag, she felt it was unusually heavy. She glanced at the boy, who looked stressed and said, "The bag is not mine, I was asked to carry it across."

The soldiers, suspecting a bomb may be hidden in the bag, cleared away the area until the arrival of sappers, who blew up the bomb. The weight of the explosives is estimated between seven to ten kilograms.

According to some reports, the people who gave the bag to Abdallah tried unsuccessfully to detonate the bag while he was trying to pass the security check, when soldiers were standing close to him.

The boy, when questioned by security forces, said that he was promised a large sum of money in return to passing the bag.

He added that he was meant to pass the bag to a girl that was standing on the other side of the checkpoint. Security forces arrested several female Palestinians who might be involved in the incidents.

IDF officers said that the Fatah-Tanzim cell in Nablus is behind the attempt.

In the past three and a half years of violence, 29 suicide attacks were carried by Palestinians under the age of 18.

Since the beginning of 2001, 40 under-aged Palestinians were arrested in suspicion that they were involved in the planning of suicide attacks, which were thwarted following arrests carried out by Israeli security forces.

Och well, it's amazing what those under duress, and persecution will do, very sad, isn't it?

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 04:00 PM

And we can all trust that extremist Zionists are goign to use a saying of a hizbullah laeader in its proper context, and give it its fair due.
They are more trustworthy than Hezbollah scum.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated
Mar 15, 2004, 04:02 PM

Och well, it's amazing what those under duress, and persecution will do, very sad, isn't it?
Amazing what those kids are taught the wrong way by Hezbollah members and the like.

Stop trying to justify their actions, or blame others for their wrong doings.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 04:02 PM

Thanks.

I want to know why you have so much faith in that one quote, when you can't even find the entire article, what else he said, or when. Like I said before, show me the interview in which he said all that, the context and to whom it was applied. Don't show me the words of other Islamic people, and try to tie them into meaning the one same thing. I am only interested in that quote.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 04:04 PM

They are more trustworthy than Hezbollah scum.
So, we're scum now. nice bit of abuse there. Do you even know who the Hizbullah are? what the yare fighting for>? yeah, I bet you do hate them, since it was teh Marionite Christians, backed by ISrael, that murdered them in Sabra and Shatilla, yeah, realy humane, real scum of the earth.

You make me sick

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 04:04 PM

posted by Zimphire:
Amazing what those kids are taught the wrong way by Hezbollah members and the like.

Nobody is justifying their actions -- unless you are Zimphire?

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Mar 15, 2004, 04:05 PM

So, we're scum now. nice bit of abuse there. Do you even know who the Hizbullah are? what the yare fighting for>? yeah, I bet you do hate them, since it was teh Marionite Christians, backed by ISrael, that murdered them in Sabra and Shatilla, yeah, realy humane, real scum of the earth.

You make me sick
you are Hezbollah??

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster

Thanks.
In an attempt to verify your quote I did a google search. These were the results. All of them repeat Steyn's comments - no verification or evidence to support them. This to me indicates that his quote is questionable.

Edit - Can't seem to link to the search results. Type '"We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you." in to google.

Zimphire  (op)
Baninated

You make me sick
Yes they are scum. ANY terrorist group is SCUM.

I am glad I make you sick. That means I am thinking in the right direction.

Esp when you try to justify the acts of terrorist scum.

skio
Forum Regular
Mar 15, 2004, 04:06 PM

their wrong doings? according to whom? You? who cares about your opinions, you've bee nshown to be utterly disingenuous in your approach to this.

What makes a child blow themselves up in the first place.

P.s. I think you should get your facts right, it's not the Hizbullah that is sending suicide bombers into Israel, it's the Palestinians.

Forum Links
Forum Rules