Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Some dumbass broke into my wife's car

Some dumbass broke into my wife's car (Page 2)
anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 01:51 PM

And since you've never been in any kind of competition, you've never driven to any out of the way trails i'm sure. That said, take a look next time you out, not all roads into the woods are paved.

Funny thing about that is that in NJ, they don't consider an SUV a "truck" it's still in the car category. Ever notice how some license plates have TRUCK written on them?

SuvsareRetarded  (op)
Banned
Nov 9, 2005, 01:52 PM

>sigh< If I buy a book for you, will you give me your address so I can mail it to you? I grow tired of all the incorrect statements you're making.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Nov 9, 2005, 01:53 PM

Alright, private feud is over. Everyone can post now.

-t

anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 01:53 PM

you just grow tired of being wrong. Must suck not being right all the time eh? Now give me back my brick, and find me a paved road that leads into the woods.

SuvsareRetarded  (op)
Banned
Nov 9, 2005, 01:55 PM

So you're saying that a minivan couldn't possibly cut it on the trails you drive on eh? Somehow I doubt that. I've even driven a fwd econobox offroad on 'trails' and it wasn't a problem.

anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 01:56 PM

Well then somehow, you'd be wrong. But hey them's the breaks

SuvsareRetarded  (op)
Banned
Nov 9, 2005, 02:05 PM

You are full of ****. Sorry. Truth hurts. You are a poser and the auto marques want you to believe you need an SUV to drive on a ****ing dirt path. You have been had. It's really sad you can't admit it.

anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 02:06 PM

well, keep talking all you want, but I bought it because i liked it and it does what i need it to do, nothing you say can change that. It's really funny how pissed you get when someone doesn't agree with your views.

SuvsareRetarded  (op)
Banned
Nov 9, 2005, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by anim8ing
well, keep talking all you want, but I bought it because i liked it and it does what i need it to do, nothing you say can change that.
Yep. You win. You have a vehicle you don't need because you WANTED it, not needed it. You are wasteful, dangerous, and irresponsible. And a poser, and the sad thing is, intelligent people think of you as such when they see you driving your offroad vehicle to and from work, on the road. You are the same type of ass clown who goes and spends big cash on a super nice mountainbike but only uses it for touring on paved bike trails.

It's really funny how pissed you get when someone doesn't agree with your views.
It's really how sad it is that you can't admit you've been had by the auto manufacturers and that you really don't need an offroad vehicle for transporting freakin bicycles.

Bandit240
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 02:17 PM

About 4 years ago some jackass broke into all the cars on my street. My car happended to be unlocked, so nothing broken to enter, they stole about $.68 in pennies, the shop manual to the car, a cheap Walmart Cdplayer and the Eagles CD that was in it. They didnt bother with the truck, but there was about $700 worth of radio controlled cars in there. Funniest part of this is, the keys were in the switch! The car was a 18 year old car at the time. It was a 1983 Nissan Sentra, 2dr, primered. Ive got a pic of it that im going to post.

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Nov 9, 2005, 02:18 PM

People who spend their time arguing against SUVs in a Mac forum are retarded.

anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 02:26 PM

With a name like Mr. Jingles, I'm not concered with what you think of me, and for the second time ever I think Rob would agree. We aren't arguing, just having a heated discussion. Ever watch the debates during an election year?

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Nov 9, 2005, 02:35 PM

With a name like Mr. Jingles, I'm not concered with what you think of me, and for the second time ever I think Rob would agree. We aren't arguing, just having a heated discussion. Ever watch the debates during an election year?
It's a freakin' SCREEN NAME. You know, my name isn't ACTUALLY Mr. Jingles. lmao

Besides, I wasn't talking about you. Rob's screen name is SUVsareRetarded. My post was a play on words and had nothing to do with you. You aren't the one arguing AGAINST SUVs, are you?

anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 9, 2005, 02:46 PM

of course i'm not, i own one. Rob just can't get it through his head that people are going to own them regardless of what he thinks or how much he complains. I know it was a play on words, I was just really hoping he would post something before you did. oh well.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Nov 9, 2005, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mrjinglesusa
People who spend their time arguing against SUVs in a Mac forum are retarded.

-t

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 9, 2005, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by SuvsareRetarded
Oh yeah? And what would that be? When was the last time I ****ed anybody over or did something bad? Oh yeah, I didn't, you were just being a dick and assuming things.
Rob, the way you treat people has an effect on you, like it or not.

When bad things happen to you, don't be surprised.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 9, 2005, 03:56 PM

I I'm not depleting them any faster by owning an SUV than you are with that honda accord you own. Sure you may get better gas mileage, but it's all relative to how far you drive, etc.
Rob also is heavy on the gas. Esp on the interstate. His "concern" with the environment is a fake one. He is only "concerned" because it makes his SUV rant look legite.

If he was so concerned about such a thing, he wouldn't be going 100+ miles an hour down the interstate.

But I am sure he will reply to this to tell me how I am wrong about being a lead foot and wasting gas.

SuvsareRetarded  (op)
Banned
Nov 9, 2005, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Rob also is heavy on the gas. Esp on the interstate. His "concern" with the environment is a fake one. He is only "concerned" because it makes his SUV rant look legite.

If he was so concerned about such a thing, he wouldn't be going 100+ miles an hour down the interstate.

But I am sure he will reply to this to tell me how I am wrong about being a lead foot and wasting gas.
You are wrong. I don't even drive anymore. My SVX is in storage, and I haven't driven it since August. As for going 100mph on the interstate, I did that once, in south dakota. I don't see how a high speed blast in the middle of nowhere during a road trip = me going 100mph everyday whenever I drive anywhere, but hey I don't see how christianity makes much sense either so I guess your brain's logic is just incompatible with mine.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 9, 2005, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by SuvsareRetarded
You are wrong. I don't even drive anymore. My SVX is in storage, and I haven't driven it since August.
LOL! That is irrelevent Rob. Quit with the straw-men.
As for going 100mph on the interstate, I did that once, in south dakota. I don't see how a high speed blast in the middle of nowhere during a road trip = me going 100mph everyday
I don't see where I said you did it everyday either. You are again making up arguements you think you can win. Why do you do this?
but hey I don't see how christianity makes much sense either so I guess your brain's logic is just incompatible with mine.
Ah, that makes what, the 7th religious personal attack you have made on me alone?

And you wonder your life is always full of problems and drama. Look in the mirror Rob.

deej5871
Senior User
Nov 9, 2005, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
...I use Carmex instead...
Psh. I use an arrow.

[/hoping everyone gets the reference]

tooki
Admin Emeritus
Nov 9, 2005, 05:38 PM

OK kids, that's enough! Nap time!

tooki