Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: PowerBook G4 12" 1.5 Ghz, 1 GB/60 GB, AP, BT 2.0 Combo, possible AppleCare

FS: PowerBook G4 12" 1.5 Ghz, 1 GB/60 GB, AP, BT 2.0 Combo, possible AppleCare
bedoughty
Nov 28, 2005, 01:12 PM

[UPDATE: There is 1.25 GB RAM in this PowerBook, not just 1 GB as the title reports (I tried editing the title, don't know why it hasn't changed)]

I have a PowerBook G4 12" 1.5 Ghz with 1.25 GB RAM, 60 GB HD, AP, BT 2.0 and a ComboDrive for sale. It comes with a clean installation of Tiger, and a legitimate copy of Tiger on DVD. I also have two games I can sell with it: Airburst Extreme and Diablo 2, for a couple extra bucks. I'm asking for $1300, and I'm somewhat flexible.

I'm a student and I take very good care of my equipment. I've cleaned this PowerBook once a month with the Apple Store kits since I purchased it in May of this year. If you'll agree to $1300 and you want AppleCare (which is not currently on this PowerBook) you could pay me an extra $239 to purchase AppleCare at the student discount and apply it, instead of the $349 it usually costs at retail. Basically: I could save you $110 on AppleCare.

Please email me with any questions you may have.
( Last edited by bedoughty; Nov 30, 2005 at 03:04 PM. Reason: RAM upgrade)
-
this isn't who it would be
if it wasn't who it is
-T.Anastasio

bedoughty  (op)
Nov 29, 2005, 12:20 PM

Just in case anyone is still interested, I've posted it on eBay.

Here's the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
-
this isn't who it would be
if it wasn't who it is
-T.Anastasio

Forum Links
Forum Rules