Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FA: Apple iPod video 80GB, Black, Scratch Free, No Reserve! (Starts @ $49.99!)

FA: Apple iPod video 80GB, Black, Scratch Free, No Reserve! (Starts @ $49.99!)
Josh Reid
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 28, 2008, 04:54 PM

Hello,

I have two iPods currently listed on eBay. Please see my second post below this one to learn about my iPod touch. Thanks!

I have the following iPod listed for auction on eBay. It is a no reserve auction, set to end on Saturday afternoon.

Apple iPod video 80GB, Black, Scratch Free, No Reserve! - eBay (item 270269142869 end time Aug-30-08 12:53:02 PDT)

This is an 80GB Fifth Generation (Late 2006 Update) iPod video in excellent working condition. It was used only for approximately one year, and still works perfectly. It has had an INVISIBLE SHIELD installed on the front & back since the day it was removed from the box, so it is pretty much flawless, with no scratches, scuffs, etc. (Check out ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield for more info.) It looks nearly brand new. The click-wheel is not covered because I don't like the way the shields look on the matte wheel, so that shows some very slight wear, though very minimal. It includes the original in-box accessories except for the earphones, as who really wants someone else's used earphones? Please check out the photos below, which are of the actual items you will receive. I have owned every generation of iPod, and this really was one of my absolute favorites. The 'classic' line has quite a few bugs that the 5th gen video line does not. This is a NO RESERVE auction!

iPod video 5.5 Gen, 80GB/restored to factory condition

Original box/manual/CD/apple stickers/dock adapter

unopened USB 2.0 cable

I'm also including an iSkin evo3 case ($34.99 value), which I used for less than a week, in its original box. The original belt clip snapped, so they sent a replacement RevoClip which is included in an unopened box. The color is eclipse black. It's a really nice case, but just didn't suit my needs.

If you have any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you are located within the NYC metro area and would prefer to pick-up your item in Midtown, we can certainly do that and waive shipping costs.

Thank you,
Josh

( Last edited by Josh Reid; Aug 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: to add images)

Josh Reid  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 28, 2008, 04:57 PM

Hello,

I have the following iPod touch up for auction on eBay. It is a no reserve auction, set to end Saturday afternoon.

Apple iPod touch 16GB, 100% Scratch Free, No Reserve! - eBay (item 270269127750 end time Aug-30-08 12:11:58 PDT)

This is an iPod touch in excellent working condition. It was used only for approximately nine months, and was just replaced with an iPhone. It has two very small (barely noticable) dents on the BACK in the lower left corner. However, it has had an INVISIBLE SHIELD installed since the day it was removed from the box, so it is otherwise flawless, with no scratches, scuffs, etc. (Check out ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield for more info.) It looks nearly brand new. It includes the original in-box accessories except for the earphones, as who really wants someone else's used earphones? Please check out the photos below, which are of the actual items you will receive.

iPod touch 16GB/restored to factory condition

Original box/manual/CD/apple stickers/dock adapter

lightly used USB 2.0 cable

If you have any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you are located within the NYC metro area and would prefer to pick-up your item in Midtown, we can certainly do that and waive shipping costs.

Thank you,
Josh

( Last edited by Josh Reid; Aug 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM. Reason: to add images)

bshahmardi
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 28, 2008, 06:02 PM

how much do you want for it right now?

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 28, 2008, 07:36 PM

what's the point of two threads if the sale is happening on ebay?

Josh Reid  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 29, 2008, 11:37 AM

The point is to publicize the auctions and let fellow MacNNers know that a member (not just a random scammer on eBay) has items available for sale. That's why in the posting guidelines they list the abbreviations FS, WTB, FA, etc: "For Auction". I'm simply letting people know about it. The last time I sold an iPod on eBay, the buyer found out about it through a posting.

Thanks

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 29, 2008, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Reid View Post
The point is to publicize the auctions and let fellow MacNNers know that a member (not just a random scammer on eBay) has items available for sale. That's why in the posting guidelines they list the abbreviations FS, WTB, FA, etc: "For Auction". I'm simply letting people know about it. The last time I sold an iPod on eBay, the buyer found out about it through a posting.

Thanks
well, you got merged anyway. good luck man.

e: my post was about the two separate threads that could have lived on just fine as a singular "buy my items on ebay" thread. free bump for you.

Forum Links
Forum Rules