Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Looking for keyboard software / utility

Looking for keyboard software / utility
Fellow2000
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 22, 2003, 11:18 AM

I am looking for a program that will allow me to remap my keyboard in some way. I already tried quick keys with no success.

The main reason for this is that I have a powerbook. the cntrl button is on the left side which does me no good as you can imagine how awkward it is to right-click something with one hand. So, I got to thinking, that stupid enter button that is next to the number keys, that would be the perfect spot for the cntrl key, because then option-click and right-click would be right next to each other.

I thought I saw an app in some magazine last month but can't remember what it was called or if it was just built into the OS or what.

Thank you.

Fellow2000  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 22, 2003, 03:06 PM

ok nevermind I found it. It is called uControl for Mac OS X. Google it if you want it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules