Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Adobe customer service

Adobe customer service
d0ubled0wn
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2008, 06:02 PM

I can't believe what I'm going through just to cancel a stupid order with Adobe.

I pre-ordered PS Elements 6 back in Feb, then decided last week that I didn't really need it. I called their customer support (obviously outsourced) to cancel the order. After giving all the relevant info I was told that they couldn't cancel pre-orders. I just sat there dumbfounded by that. Well, I thought he didn't know what he was talking about, so I used their email form on their web site to try and cancel the order... and got the same response.

Ok, so the product is now available as a download. I called cust support back and requested to cancel the order. Now I was told to fax back a Letter of Destruction form before they could process the refund. I just wanted to scream I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT IF YOU CANCELED MY PRE-ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Forum Links
Forum Rules