Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTS: Like New MacBook Air 13" 1.8 GHz i5 8GB DDR3 RAM 128GB SSD Thunderbolt, Box, etc

WTS: Like New MacBook Air 13" 1.8 GHz i5 8GB DDR3 RAM 128GB SSD Thunderbolt, Box, etc
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
Feb 5, 2013, 01:55 AM

If the laptop sells by the end of this week to a verified PayPal user I will include free shipping via UPS insured/tracked!

Up for sale today is a like-new (pretty maxed out, other than the SSD - I have 2 32GB USB 3.0 thumb drives) condition MacBook Air 13.3" Mid 2012 - 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache, 8GB DDR3 memory (RAM), 128GB SSD hard-drive, OSX Lion pre-installed, 720p FaceTime HD camera, Intel HD Graphics 4000, backlit keyboard, thunderbolt, USB 3.0, original box, charger, cable, instructions, and USB backup drive are all included. The computer was rarely taken out of my office so has no dings, scratches, wear/tear, dead pixels, or anything else that makes it look used (it is of course not brand new but besides that fact it looks practically new) - I'm more than happy to send or post pictures if you're seriously interested. Asking $1099.00 plus shipping, I'll also include a 32GB USB 2.0 ThumbDrive from Patriot that is so tiny you will think it's a Starburst), free of charge. I will also clear off the machine with a fresh install of Lion, ready to setup for day one use.

I will only sell to a verified PayPal user with a verified address, shipping is $30.00 for UPS Ground, insured and tracked for both of our protections. I can also provide my eBay account with 147 positive (99.7%) as well as a verified PayPal seller account. I am in a bind job-wise and need to sell this laptop until I can save up for a new one (back to using the iMac for now). Thanks for looking and please reach out via PM or e-mail (ultimalaw at gmail.com) with any questions.

Apple - MacBook Air
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Feb 5, 2013 at 02:11 AM. )
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 5, 2013, 09:48 PM

Price dropped to $999.99 plus shipping (verified PayPal only).
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

Forum Links
Forum Rules