Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Weird problem with one widget in Panther

Weird problem with one widget in Panther
trusted_content
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 10, 2003, 11:45 PM

Note: this is a clean install of Panther on a freshly-wiped drive.

This widget:

Does not work. And by "does not work" I mean if I press on the right part to bring up the menu the menu quickly flashes up for about a 10th of a second then disappears. Doesn't matter how I click or how long I hold down the mouse, the menu just does not want to persist.

With such widgets, I have to place the text cursor within the text portion, and use the arrow keys to bring up the menu and navigate among the choices.

Never had a problem like this before and I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing it. Also, 10.3.1 did not fix it.
I offer strictly b2b web-based server-side enterprise solutions for growing e-business trusted content providers ;]

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 10, 2003, 11:51 PM

Works fine here.

Funny, your post was the first thing that inspired me to open Audio/MIDI Setup. I didn't know it had been updated.

CV

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Forum Links
Forum Rules