Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Unlocked requests

Unlocked requests
iomatic
Mac Elite
Nov 7, 2013, 05:18 PM

Long time, err'one.

I sent (well, my daughter) sent the IMEI, etc. to the unlock request site for AT&T. We received "order confirmations" on them, and have "approvals" to unlock 2 of 3 of them (one might be a friend's who gave it to us or something).

Unfortunately, I have no idea which order number is associated with which phones, since they don't indicate any information on the confirmation emails.

The phones are wiped and older (3G, 3GS) so we don't use them. The process seems simple enough, just plug them in and backup, and it will be unlocked (not sure if that's actually the process). But is there any way at all to verify (easily, hopefully) that any of them are unlocked?

Thanks.

iomatic  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 7, 2013, 10:29 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules