Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTS/WTT: iMac 800

WTS/WTT: iMac 800
anim8ing
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 8, 2003, 02:28 PM

Well all, looks like the coming months aren't going to be so great, therefore I'm looking to get rid of my iMac. I bought this machine in Feb, and it has seen VERY light use. (I bought it while i was out of the country). The machine is perfect in every way. Here are the specs. 15" LCD / G4 800 / 1gb of ram / 60gb HDD / Superdrive. Also, (depending on the offer) I may include the Apple Soundsticks. The machine will ship in it's original box, with everything that it came with. Also, I will be sending approx 95 blank DVD-R's. Here is what i'm looking for. I really need a portable more than the desktop, as I have a new athlon for that, so I'm looking for a Powerbook G4, or iBook. I am not concerned with the config too terribly much, but supporting Quartz Extreme would be nice. I paid 1638.00 in Feburary (iMac and Soundsticks). This machine still has 10 months on the factory warranty left. Feel free to make me an offer, or email me.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the length.

Anim8r
( Last edited by anim8ing; Apr 8, 2003 at 06:15 PM. )

anim8ing  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 9, 2003, 06:30 AM

Open to all offers now. The iMac needs a new home..and i need a laptop.
( Last edited by anim8ing; Apr 9, 2003 at 10:29 AM. )

ibr80
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 9, 2003, 07:32 PM

Ibook SE 466mhz/192MB/DVD/10G.
I will throw in cash to even the deal out.
Let me know if your interested at [email protected].

anim8ing  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 9, 2003, 07:57 PM

If i get an iBook, i'd like it to be a snow one...Thanks for the offer though. So, the iMac is still up for grabs..Taking offers right now. eMail me or post here!

Thanks !!

techtrucker
Senior User
Apr 11, 2003, 03:11 PM

I'd consider a trade + cash...I've got a 2 month old iBook 800 384/30/Combo/Airport 12.1". I'm in the exact opposite situation, thought I was going to need the portability but don't. Email stevewoodward AT mac.com if you want to discuss a deal.

Steve W

Forum Links
Forum Rules