Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Think you have a dirty keyboard?

Think you have a dirty keyboard?
@pplejaxkz
Senior User
May 4, 2008, 09:24 PM

I could never imagine having a keyboard this filthy! Especially an Apple keyboard.

Article

Railroader
Banned
May 4, 2008, 09:29 PM

Replace those Lucky Strikes with Camel unfiltered and I would shear that that was a friend of mine's keyboard in college. And even worse, his whole room looked like that. He even had a competition with his suitemate on who could go the longest without flushing the toilet. I used to bring my own lawn chair to sit in when I visited him.

@pplejaxkz  (op)
Senior User
May 4, 2008, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Replace those Lucky Strikes with Camel unfiltered and I would shear that that was a friend of mine's keyboard in college. And even worse, his whole room looked like that. He even had a competition with his suitemate on who could go the longest without flushing the toilet. I used to bring my own lawn chair to sit in when I visited him.
That's terrible! I would do the same and bring my own chair too.

On a similar note, my friend used to live in a dorm on the 8th floor. Well his floor had a couple students that would go around cleaning rooms for money. They sat my friend down and said that their room was so dirty and disgusting that they couldn't believe it. And what got them most was how they managed to get a decent pile of leaves in their room 8 floors up from the street.

CollinG3G4
Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2008, 12:14 AM

Oh my God.... Haha check out the melting! Wait wait.... Is that an older style beige keyboard or one of the newer clean plastic versions? I can't tell.

Camali
Mac Enthusiast
May 5, 2008, 12:46 AM

Not long ago I had to clean up one of white keyboards from a co-worker who managed to turn the whites keys yellow and brown! I don't get it, how hard is it to have clean hands? Its not like she was doing any dirty work, she sat in a cubicle all day, ate at her desk, she seemed clean, but then again her cubicle reeked of farm animals!

Lucky for us she is gone to work elsewhere and the keyboard is usable again, however, there are food particles I cannot get to and that is driving me nuts!

Forum Links
Forum Rules