Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Arab view: 'Enough, enough'

Arab view: 'Enough, enough'
Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 9, 2005, 02:47 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...ims/index.html

There were similar responses to another posting, in which someone said: "What happened to them is less than what they deserve" because of all of the people killed in the Muslim world daily. "I hope they will get more and more every day," this writer said.

Writers punched back, saying there was no excuse for such attacks. Responses included:

"Those terrorists have ruined the reputation of Arabs in Europe" and have hurt the religion.

"Arabs will be facing more harassment now. That's why Arabs should stand together against these terrorist groups which has only one goal of killing innocent women, elderly and children."

"We are entering a difficult times in Europe, especially difficult for our brothers who live in dignity and prosperity in Europe while they enjoy the vastness of the continent after they escaped their governments' dictatorships."

"One of the targeted areas today is Edgware road, which is entirely accommodated by Muslims and Arabs. Do you know that no politicians, army troops, or any important governmental employees use the underground or buses, because simply they have no much more money to use a private car.

"This is not Islam. Aldgate station is a two-minute walk from the largest Muslim community in London. So please don't be happy."

One writer said "innocent people have been attacked while going about their daily routine... Londoners are the most hard working and efficient city folk I have ever seen, and they shall overcome these awful events and prevail. Blair has a lot of explanation to be done. I am an Arab, and rest assured that we are all shocked and angry.

"We love London!"

Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

saab95
Senior User
Jul 11, 2005, 02:03 PM

"Arabs will be facing more harassment now. That's why Arabs should stand together against these terrorist groups which has only one goal of killing innocent women, elderly and children."
How shallow that is.

It should not be a goal of Arabs to avoid more harrassment for them to stand together against terrorist groups.

Arabs, like anyone else, should realize that these terrorists are anti-man, anti-mind, anti-life, anti-liberty, and anti-rights. Many of them fled or emigrated to the West to escape the tyranny they experienced in the Middle East.

Condemnation of these attacks is not enough. These terrorists need to be hunted down and destroyed like the cold-blooded killers that they are.
Hello from the State of Independence

By the way, I defend capitalists, not gangsters ;)

Forum Links
Forum Rules