Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Macbook Pro wireless keyboard/mouse question?

Macbook Pro wireless keyboard/mouse question?
KenJJ
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 25, 2008, 02:07 AM

I purchased a Macbook Pro a few days ago and went through the setup process. I now want to add a 23 inch monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse. I'm trying to figure out how to pair the mouse and keyboard with my Mac so it will communicate with it wirelessly. The owners guide says I have to go to "Mac setup Assistant". I remember seeing this when I first set up my Mac. My question is how do I find "Mac Setup Assistant ?" I would appreciate it if someone could give me a step by step on how to pair up the wireless mouse and keyboard with my Mac.

Ken

KenJJ  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 25, 2008, 03:59 AM

I figured everything out just took some trial and error. I clicked on help and typed in "keyboards & mouse and it led me right to the answers.

Forum Links
Forum Rules